Sign in to follow this  
rodent

A picture project for my mom's Christmas gift

I mentioned before that I was taking on the task of scanning my mom's favorite pictures. Well, I'm done & the prints are made. I can not wait to give it to her in a few days!!!

I ordered a set of black & white and a set of colored prints from all 250 scans. The black & whites will be put in collage frames to hang on the wall. I made an album for the colored prints.

Scanning wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I got most of them done while waiting to pick a friend up at the airport. Her flight was deleyed 3 hours so I just scanned until she called.

anyway, here is the album & some favorite pictures

Morgan Henderson Photography Blog: Why I love pictures...

morgan they are adorable and hilarious at the same time! i love the shorts in the one where you're practicing your smiles :)

your mom will love it - it's a great gift!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauren View Post
morgan they are adorable and hilarious at the same time! i love the shorts in the one where you're practicing your smiles :)
your mom will love it - it's a great gift!

The shorts were part of that matching outfit. we wore those outfits all the time. Chase the Arrow was a race horse that my uncle worked with. My grandma had those outfits made for us to wear to a race.