Sign in to follow this  
rodent

A picture project for my mom's Christmas gift

I mentioned before that I was taking on the task of scanning my mom's favorite pictures. Well, I'm done & the prints are made. I can not wait to give it to her in a few days!!!

I ordered a set of black & white and a set of colored prints from all 250 scans. The black & whites will be put in collage frames to hang on the wall. I made an album for the colored prints.

Scanning wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I got most of them done while waiting to pick a friend up at the airport. Her flight was deleyed 3 hours so I just scanned until she called.

anyway, here is the album & some favorite pictures

Morgan Henderson Photography Blog: Why I love pictures...

morgan they are adorable and hilarious at the same time! i love the shorts in the one where you're practicing your smiles :)

your mom will love it - it's a great gift!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauren View Post
morgan they are adorable and hilarious at the same time! i love the shorts in the one where you're practicing your smiles :)
your mom will love it - it's a great gift!

The shorts were part of that matching outfit. we wore those outfits all the time. Chase the Arrow was a race horse that my uncle worked with. My grandma had those outfits made for us to wear to a race.

Wow Morgan, how totally awesome that you did that!! She is going to be so happy to see that you took the time to bring back the memories of your childhood!!

Awesome job Morgan! I wanted to scan some pictures too... what kind of scanner did you use? I think I need to buy one!