Sign in to follow this  
jmills4

Hi everyone....

My name is Julia and I recently got engaged while in Cozumel, Mexico. I would like to begin planning a wedding either there or in the Cancun area and so far your forum has been giving me some excellent tips. I'm hoping to do it some time next year so I hope you'll be prepared for my many questions!

Hey Julia. That's so awesome that you got engaged in Cozumel - did I read that right?! You're so lucky!!! Do you have pictures by any chance?! You should definately post your engagement story.

You're absolutely right - there is some fantastic information on this forum. There are a few brides here that are getting married in Cancun, so ask away with your many questions. :)

Welcome to the forum, Julia!!

welcome4.gif

Welcome Julia! I am also getting married in cancun, at dreams. There are quite a few cancun brides here, so let us know if you need help with anything. Deciding on the resort is the hardest part!

Welcome Julia! You are so right....there is some awesome information here that will be sure to help your planning process!!!!

good luck and happy planning!

Welcome Julia! I can't wait to hear your engagement story! It sounds wonderful!

let us know what you are looking for in a wedding site and hopefully we can help you out!