Sign in to follow this  
Soon2beWed09

Did anyone rent tuxedo's in Ocho Rios?

My FI wants him and his GM to where tuxedo's and I dont know where to even start looking, because if we get them from the states it might be a lot to rent because you have to return them the next day....Can someone help me?

Soon2beWed09, I noticed your wedding day has passed since your original post. I'm also considering a wedding in Ocho Rios. What did your FI and GM end up doing about the tuxedo issue?

Just an idea since I have no clue what it costs to rent a tux down there....we bought my FI tux from Syms...it was only $200! We could not beat that price and he can always wear it again. We will be away for 2 weeks so renting was not an option for us. If there is a Syms near you, I would check it out. They have the best prices on suits and tux

My DH's groomsmen rented their suits in Ocho Rios. I believe it was 150.00 and when they returned the suit they got back 50.00.They rented Ivory suits and they were very nice.

Hi Debra,  I noticed that you were married in 2009 but I was hoping you could share where your FI and GM rented their suits.  We are getting married next Sept and it seems as if its going to be very expensive if we rent their suits in the states.  Thanks!

Originally Posted by ~Debra~ View Post

My DH's groomsmen rented their suits in Ocho Rios. I believe it was 150.00 and when they returned the suit they got back 50.00.They rented Ivory suits and they were very nice.