Photo

Did anyone rent tuxedo's in Ocho Rios?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Soon2beWed09

Soon2beWed09
  • 319 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 03:01 PM

My FI wants him and his GM to where tuxedo's and I dont know where to even start looking, because if we get them from the states it might be a lot to rent because you have to return them the next day....Can someone help me?

#2 Sammygurlj

Sammygurlj
    • 165 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 03:58 PM

I thinK I read that Men's Warehouse has 1 or 2 week rentals

#3 ashly87

ashly87
      • 120 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 10:55 PM

Soon2beWed09, I noticed your wedding day has passed since your original post. I'm also considering a wedding in Ocho Rios. What did your FI and GM end up doing about the tuxedo issue?
        "I know nothing with any certainty but the sight of stars makes me dream" - Vincent Van Goh

#4 Flasong

Flasong
        • 340 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 11:14 AM

Just an idea since I have no clue what it costs to rent a tux down there....we bought my FI tux from Syms...it was only $200! We could not beat that price and he can always wear it again. We will be away for 2 weeks so renting was not an option for us. If there is a Syms near you, I would check it out. They have the best prices on suits and tux

#5 ~Debra~

~Debra~
          • 500 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 11:42 AM

My DH's groomsmen rented their suits in Ocho Rios. I believe it was 150.00 and when they returned the suit they got back 50.00.They rented Ivory suits and they were very nice.

#6 kenwedjam0902

kenwedjam0902
            • 32 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 04:08 PM

Hi Debra,  I noticed that you were married in 2009 but I was hoping you could share where your FI and GM rented their suits.  We are getting married next Sept and it seems as if its going to be very expensive if we rent their suits in the states.  Thanks!

Originally Posted by ~Debra~ 

My DH's groomsmen rented their suits in Ocho Rios. I believe it was 150.00 and when they returned the suit they got back 50.00.They rented Ivory suits and they were very nice.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users