Sign in to follow this  
Amarillis

Real Touch Floramatique Flowers - By Bridal Blooms by Laura! Toronto, Ontario

Hi I noticed you were married at Gran Bahia Principe - I was wondering how it went? And if you could send me any information as I am looking into this resort for my destion wedding :) ALSO does anyone know why Laura's website isn't working? How do I contact her?

Hey! I saw that you were married at the Gran Bahia - FI and I are looking into this resort. How did you like it? D you have any information about the wedding that you could forward to me via email? Thanks I hope and bet your wedding was gorgeous!

Hi Ladies,

Here are my real touch flowers from Bloom Bridal.

Very happy with the quality!

For future brides, make sure you order early! They are really busy!

For past brides- did you have any problems transporting your flowers? My plan is to take the flowers in my carry on? And hope for the best?

Kristie, those look beautiful!!!  From what I've been reading, a lot of brides brought their flowers as carry on items because of horror stories of checked luggage being thrown into cargo and crushing the flowers.

Hi Ladies, Here are my real touch flowers from Bloom Bridal. LL Very happy with the quality! For future brides, make sure you order early! They are really busy! For past brides- did you have any problems transporting your flowers? My plan is to take the flowers in my carry on? And hope for the best?
Very pretty!

Originally Posted by AnaSteele58 View Post

Very pretty!

Gorgeous! The exact colors i'm looking for too!! Thanks for posting :)