Photo

Amanda's (aka BachataBride) Bachelorette Pics!!!

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#11 Sloan

Sloan
  • 1,279 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 01:27 PM

LOL! Great pics Amanda. Pole dancing looks pretty fun. I bet the penis wand was a hit at the bar - lmao.

#12 missdanelle

missdanelle
    • 687 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 01:41 PM

It looks like you had soo much fun! The theme of your party didnt happen to be penis'?

#13 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
      • 5,681 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 04:41 PM

WOW how cool! Awesome party!! Looks like SOO much fun!!

#14 chika

chika
        • 147 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 03:49 PM

Oh. My. God. those were hilarious! It looks like you had so much fun. :)

Love the shots....!!

#15 sunsetbride1

sunsetbride1
          • 1,083 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 04:04 PM

Oh Amanda!!! Those are great.. love the plethora of penis's! You looked like you had such a great time. =)

#16 KRB

KRB
            • 61 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 09:37 PM

We should all have as much as you did. I want to pole dance also. LOL!!

#17 nicoleandscott

nicoleandscott
              • 397 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 10:03 PM

haha! those were great pics! looks like you had a blast! how did they find so many penis molds (for the jello, the ice, the cake...)? what a fun time! :)

#18 jen_trev

jen_trev
                • 71 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 03:09 PM

Ahh your pictures are so cute! I can't wait to have my bacherlorette party!!! (it's a long ways away)

#19 BachataBride

BachataBride
                  • Banned
                  • 9,310 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 10:34 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by nicoleandscott
                    haha! those were great pics! looks like you had a blast! how did they find so many penis molds (for the jello, the ice, the cake...)? what a fun time! :)
                    I'm not sure Nicole!! I know I still have the ice cube tray at the house...maybe they just re-used it for the jello shots & ice cubes...and I think one of my friends had the cake made!!
                    It was definitely a blast!! And pole dancing is a must if you have a chance! Just make sure you don't have too many drinks or all the spinning & head shaking would not be good!!! lol

#20 nicoleandscott

nicoleandscott
                    • 397 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 02:27 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by BachataBride
                      I'm not sure Nicole!! I know I still have the ice cube tray at the house...maybe they just re-used it for the jello shots & ice cubes...and I think one of my friends had the cake made!!
                      It was definitely a blast!! And pole dancing is a must if you have a chance! Just make sure you don't have too many drinks or all the spinning & head shaking would not be good!!! lol
                      hahaha! well, i had my bach party last night and there were PLENTY of penises. HAHA they had a penis cake, too, and my MOH informed me she purchased a penis cake mold! hmmm...when else do you need a penis cake?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users