Sign in to follow this  
reevesbride

Looking For Pashmina's

If you are in a big enough town they usually have a Chinatown....I know Toronto has one, but even so, I bought mine off of ebay - bulk discount was nice and free shipping as well.

Just a quick question - someone mentioned issues with Ebay that other people had experiences...what were those issues?

I ordered off of Purse shop Ebay store. They were beautiful...they were very quick with communication and getting them to me! I believe they were $3-4 each. The more you bought the better it got or you could email them to see an additional discount!

I then had them monogrammed for my wedding party for $3 each at smartypantsbotique.com They were stunning and everyone loved them

Quote:
Originally Posted by reevesbride View Post
Thanks for the posting the link was great I book marked it!
That is actually my company she bought them from, I would be happy to help you out, when you call just ask for Pam and mention that you are from this board and Joseph said he would take care of you.

Just a little shopping advice for those looking for pashminas
As for everyone's suggestion about chinatown, the decent ones in chinatown will start at 5 bucks, mine go for a few dollars more because of the size and quality. There are a few who sell for 3 or less or willing to discount to that much, but the quality is NOT the same. It may be fine for what you want, but there is a difference. Since I am a wholesaler, my solids that we sell for 3.95 can sell in chinatown for 8-10 without any complaints when they are compared to the cheaper ones, and my customers around the country will sell these for 10-30 or more, with the bulk selling them for 12-18. the variance in quality is huge though, I could purchase from factories in china for less than half of what I pay from the factory I dug up after quite a few trips out there. My point in saying all this is just going after a dollar amount may or may not work for you depending on how nice you want them to be. It is of course highly subjective.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiebelle View Post
I ordered off of Purse shop Ebay store. They were beautiful...they were very quick with communication and getting them to me! I believe they were $3-4 each. The more you bought the better it got or you could email them to see an additional discount!

I then had them monogrammed for my wedding party for $3 each at smartypantsbotique.com They were stunning and everyone loved them
I love the idea of having them monogrammed. I will have to look into that. Great idea, thanks for sharing

Geez Amanda we are always thinking the same thing! We are doing pasmina's for the girls, and then cigars and cigar cutters for the guys!

What are your guys into?