Photo

Arhoyaltres' LONG, DETAILED Wedding Review-Secrets Capri

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#11 cdc0427

cdc0427
  • 330 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 01:47 AM

Great review, thanks for sharing everything. Despite all the mishaps, it looks as if you had a fun time! Was your WC a friend of yours? It seemed to be good that you had her, she took care of a lot of stuff for you.

#12 arhoyaltres

arhoyaltres
    • 154 posts

Posted 21 December 2008 - 07:14 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by cdc0427
      Great review, thanks for sharing everything. Despite all the mishaps, it looks as if you had a fun time! Was your WC a friend of yours? It seemed to be good that you had her, she took care of a lot of stuff for you.
      No my wedding planner was not a friend of mine. It was someone we hired at the beginning of the process because I didn't know anything about planning a wedding (& it was before I found this forum). It was great having her for the weekend though because she was able to put out a lot of fires for me!

#13 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
      • 1,830 posts

Posted 21 December 2008 - 09:33 PM

excellent review!! sorry you had to deal with an incompetent WC (I too had a similar issue with my WC and its not fun!) but overall it sounds like you had a blast and thats what matters in the end. Off to see your pics. Cant wait to see your pro-pics.

#14 DallasAshli

DallasAshli
        • 451 posts

Posted 21 December 2008 - 11:46 PM

First...Congratulations on being a Mrs!!!!

Second, great reveiw. Very detailed and you know I appreciate it!! Yikes about the WC. That was really not what I wanted to hear. But it sounds like you did have a great wedding anyway.

One question - how did the cake taste? I know the decorations were messed up, but it taste ok? :)

#15 michellepicksbrent

michellepicksbrent
          • 1,448 posts

Posted 21 December 2008 - 11:56 PM

Wow, such a detailed review! I'm sure it will come in handy for future Secrets Capri brides! Congratulations on becoming a Mrs., even if the road to get there was a little bumpy!

#16 arhoyaltres

arhoyaltres
            • 154 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 02:22 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by DallasAshli
              First...Congratulations on being a Mrs!!!!

Second, great reveiw. Very detailed and you know I appreciate it!! Yikes about the WC. That was really not what I wanted to hear. But it sounds like you did have a great wedding anyway.

One question - how did the cake taste? I know the decorations were messed up, but it taste ok? :)

THANKS! I guess the cake tasted okay because I only had the one bite that we feed each other, but a few of my guests said that it was good. (I'm not sure if they were saying that to try and soothe me!)

#17 jackris

jackris
              • 7 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 03:38 PM

CONGRATS!!! Thanks for the details! A little less reassured about the WC but since like you said since we have about 40 people coming I hope they will be more attentive. But all in all anyway sounds like you guys had a great time. Do you suggest a restaurant for rehersal dinner?..we will have about 40 people. thanks

#18 arhoyaltres

arhoyaltres
                • 154 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 06:10 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by jackris
                  CONGRATS!!! Thanks for the details! A little less reassured about the WC but since like you said since we have about 40 people coming I hope they will be more attentive. But all in all anyway sounds like you guys had a great time. Do you suggest a restaurant for rehersal dinner?..we will have about 40 people. thanks
                  Hey, I just responded to your rehearsal dinner question on the Official Secrets Capri thread. Let me know if you have any other questions.

#19 Jefiner

Jefiner
                  • 119 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 10:17 PM

Great job on the review. This is the reason why I love this site, I can get honest reviews which help me in my decision making. Still need to pick a resort, who thought it would be so tuff. Off to see your pics now.... CONGRATULATIONS.

#20 mmcgee

mmcgee
                    • 36 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 01:29 AM

I LOVE your starfish along the asile - where did you find those? Also did you have to bring your own coordinated sand or did Alejandra have that for you...I am still waiting to hear back from her on this :)
                      Michelle
                      Secrets Capri

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users