Sign in to follow this  
MarieSam

Angelina & Brad pregnant with twins....AGAIN ~ WTF???

Really? Again? huh02.gif A while back I listened to some celebrity psychologist say that Angelina had a borderline fixation/obsession with having kids. That it was almost an addiction for her, something that filled a void in her life ~ she even compared it to a shopping addiction. Well I scoffed at the notion, thinking this woman is a hater and that it was great that Angelina was ssssoooo family oriented. But if this STAR magazine article is true, I'm beginning to think maybe that lady was on to something ... confused.gif

Maybe they're trying to make enough kids to create their own society and take over the world? cheesy.gif

http://www.starmagazine.com/angelina...ain/news/14954

I'm jealous....I really want twins...have since I was 20 (earlier really but that doesn't count). Lucky them. At least they have the finances to take care of all the little ones and it seems they get a lot of attention from mom/dad which is great!

I wish they would use their money to help others have children... But I guess if I were in their shoes I would want a million kids too.. I mean they are both beautiful, smart and sexy..

If its true good luck to them - there are far worse people in this world having kids - at least they will be well cared for. She is a bit nuts but her kids always seem to come first

I think its adorable as long as they provide a nurturing home for the kids. Personally I think the nannies raise them , but they don't strike me as a couple that would take parenting for granted and/or be irresponsible.

her uterus is going to fall apart. Is she trying to beat out the people in Arkansas?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • My wedding date is set for the next month but not found any wedding planner finally got one wedding planner. its very very help for my wedding arrangement thank you indian wedding company
    • What color is your wedding? You can go with warm autumn-inspired colors such as burnt oranges, dark reds, burgundy, bright yellows, like fall foliage   https://printsbery.com/invitations/wedding/burgundy   What planning have you guys done?  
    • We booked our wedding for April 2021 but the venue let us know at this time they are still implementing Covid measures so we should not have more than 50 guests, etc. We also made sure the contract had an "out" clause that would let us get a refund should the pandemic blow up again, or have the ability to reschedule without penalty.
    • I am having my wedding scheduled in November 2020. I am too much worried about how all the things will be managed in this pandemic situation. About everything like the guest list, preparations, my attire and all. The only thing I am relaxed is about finances. In Feb only me and my fiancé applied for the wedding loans. We have applied early because both of us are having bad credit we had a doubt that it will be approved or not. But our wedding loans with bad credit were timely approved and we have planned accordingly but now this pandemic has spoiled all our preparations. We are trying to be positive and trying to celebrate our new beginnings.
    • Welcome. I am a past Dreams Los Cabos bride. Please let us know if we can assist in any way. We have some great promotions (bride and groom fly free, comped rooms and upgrades).    info@wrighttravelagency.com
  • Topics