• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#11 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 3,490 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 11:18 PM

Of course we will! they are our "babies"....and they like to actually open their presents on xmas morning!

#12 Kat81

Kat81
    • VIP Member
    • 7,615 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 12:46 AM

My doggos always get tennis balls and "babies". They love it when they see a big tube of tennis balls they wait for me to dump them all over and go nutso!

#13 becks

becks

VIP

• VIP Member
      • 4,881 posts
      • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
      • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
      • LocationNew York

Posted 11 December 2008 - 10:03 AM

Oh yeah. Sadie's got her own stocking and everything. DH found it at the store and got all mushy about it. She'll get another loofa dog (her fave), but I"m trying to keep it to a minimum. She's got more toys than I do.

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#14 Sloan

Sloan
      • 1,279 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 11:16 AM

The dog and the 3 cats all have their own stockings. Our Humane Society puts up booths at all the malls, so we buy toys and eats for the pets from them every Christmas - the proceeds go towards the Humane Society. Besides, kitties LOVE toys!

#15 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
        • VIP Member
        • 18,452 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 11:16 AM

Yep we get presents for our dogs and our parents dogs. And they get presents from our parents, my sis (she watches our dogs all the time), and sil. We usually get them some treats and a couple of toys each. This year I have to get Button a new Minnie Mouse, that's her favorite toy. And its so cute when she plays with it and cuddles with it. Mini is one of our nicknames for her so its funny that's her favorite and really only toy she plays with. Camo will play with anything and loves squeaker toys but will drive you nuts with a squeaker. Nonstop squeaks it right in your face but he's having fun.

I've cut back a lot. The first year I bought presents for Halloween, xmas, easter, and Valentines day. I dont do that anymore.
          ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
          Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
          Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#16 Christi

Christi
          • 1,905 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 11:24 AM

I went to the dollar store and kinda went nuts on dog toys...so much so that the check out woman said "wow, you must really love you dogs"...LOL!

#17 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
            • 5,681 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 12:04 PM

We spoil our baby!! Plus Xmas eve is her birthday so she gets extra spoils :)

#18 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 18,759 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 12:04 PM

do you buy presents FROM your pets?

My dog sent my mom a christmas present early. it's a photo album that says, "I love my dog" & is filled with pictures I took for the pets over thanksgiving. Then there is a card that has a picture of my dog on the front & says, "Fleas Navidad."

We have a dumb joke we use everytime where we say there were weird charges on our credit card so the dog must have stolen it. So I called my mom the other day & said that while I was in town some things got charged on my credit card and when I called the store they said the receipt was signed with a paw print. It never gets old.

I wanted to send it early because my mom is a teacher & the last weeks of the semester are always hard. the kids are pumped up on sugar & the christmas spirit. Hopefully it arrives today when she gets home from work.

#19 boscobel

boscobel
                • VIP Member
                • 24,213 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 01:04 PM

Oh, someone mentioned that they buy new collars and I wanted to post a seller on etsy that I love. Her store is called Click the image to open in full size.

#20 nicoleandscott

nicoleandscott
                  • 397 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 01:13 PM

yay for pet presents! we always get our family dog, Jake, some new chew toys/treats/bones, etc...

FI and I got a dog, and i was surprised to hear him talk about potential Christmas present for Luke (the dog)! i think he might get him a new collar bc he's outgrowing his rapidly (5 months & 60ish pounds)...and i was thinking about buying a "Pedi-Paws"...has anyone used these/know if they work? i feel like clipping their toenails is so mean.

it's so great to see so many pets get spoiled! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users