Photo

Presents for pets...

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1 sunset78

sunset78
  • 1,280 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 06:35 PM

Some how many of you are giving your pets a present for Christmas. :) I'm one... lol

#2 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
    • 2,777 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 06:48 PM

We have a dog and he always has a Christmas bone. He gets a HUGE Christmas bone w/ a big bow. Then we do a stocking w/ toys (tennis balls, loofa dogs, biscuits,etc)

#3 boscobel

boscobel
      • VIP Member
      • 24,213 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 06:49 PM

I usually do, but our apartment is so small and it's on the second floor so she can't be all loud playing. I think she is fine this year with the toys that she has. But last year I made dog treats for all the dogs in my family, so I might do that again this year.

#4 sunset78

sunset78
        • 1,280 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 06:53 PM

Mine will get treats and a toy each... though the dogs end up claiming the cats' toys...lol Mind you, they have enough as it is, but I wouldn't feel right if they didn't have something under the tree...lol... I'm weird I know.

#5 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
          • 2,262 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 07:09 PM

I get all sorts for mine and wrap them up lol meg even opens them ha ha

#6 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 18,759 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 10:18 PM

we give my dog "babies" every year. She opens the giftbags when it's her turn. Last year she ran out of gifts before the rest of us (we take turns) so she started to open mine. It was so cute, because you could tell she knew they weren't for her.

After opening them, her mission is to kill the squeaker. She doesn't put a new toy down until it's destroyed in some way.

This year I got her a frog that ribbits. I also got her a thanksgiving pumpkin.

BTW, she is the adorable dog in my siggy. Snap.

#7 tvt

tvt
              • VIP Member
              • 4,812 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 10:48 PM

we totally buy presents for our dogs! and we buy them for my parents dog too, and they get our dogs presents. They sent our dogs presents early this year, and the dogs got these sweet bagel dog beds that they love!!!

We usually get our dogs a huge dingo bone, cause they love them, and some fun winter themed toys..... and we take their picture in front of the tree.

Whoo, it felt good to admit to all of that!

#8 Jessica

Jessica
                • VIP Member
                • 11,939 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 10:52 PM

I'm just going to get her a bunch of cute doogie treats.

#9 TammyB

TammyB
                  • 10,630 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 11:07 PM

Umm,,,, no I don't buy gifts for my dogs.. Cause ummmm there all rotten.. :-)

#10 TammyB

TammyB
                    • 10,630 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 11:07 PM

Umm,,,, no I don't buy gifts for my dogs.. Cause ummmm there all rotten.. :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users