Sign in to follow this  
sunset78

Presents for pets...

I usually do, but our apartment is so small and it's on the second floor so she can't be all loud playing. I think she is fine this year with the toys that she has. But last year I made dog treats for all the dogs in my family, so I might do that again this year.

Mine will get treats and a toy each... though the dogs end up claiming the cats' toys...lol Mind you, they have enough as it is, but I wouldn't feel right if they didn't have something under the tree...lol... I'm weird I know.

we give my dog "babies" every year. She opens the giftbags when it's her turn. Last year she ran out of gifts before the rest of us (we take turns) so she started to open mine. It was so cute, because you could tell she knew they weren't for her.

After opening them, her mission is to kill the squeaker. She doesn't put a new toy down until it's destroyed in some way.

This year I got her a frog that ribbits. I also got her a thanksgiving pumpkin.

BTW, she is the adorable dog in my siggy. Snap.

we totally buy presents for our dogs! and we buy them for my parents dog too, and they get our dogs presents. They sent our dogs presents early this year, and the dogs got these sweet bagel dog beds that they love!!!

We usually get our dogs a huge dingo bone, cause they love them, and some fun winter themed toys..... and we take their picture in front of the tree.

Whoo, it felt good to admit to all of that!