Melissa's (Twixygrl) Pro Pics ~ Dreams Los Cabos

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#11 ultimateme143

• 70 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 07:46 PM

Everything looked beautiful. Especially your dress. We have the same one!!!

#12 Jenn3878

• 5,681 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 07:51 PM

Congrats!! You look BEAUTIFUL!! Love the blue!!

#13 twixygrl

• 293 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 08:28 PM

Originally Posted by ultimateme143
        Everything looked beautiful. Especially your dress. We have the same one!!!
        The dress was a hit. I guess the dress is always a hit, but I was so pleased with it and the way it came out in pics. I am sure you will be thrilled, and I know you will look fantastic.

#14 MarieSam

• VIP Member
        • 2,336 posts
          • LocationSouthern California

Posted 09 December 2008 - 09:24 PM

So many beautiful pics ~ congrats on what looks like was an amazing day for you both!!! Everything tied in so well together, and I LOVE the use of the sombreros, your FGs by the way are freaking adorable. And it goes without saying that you were a gorgeous bride!!!

#15 kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 8,921 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 09:30 PM

I am very happy with you both! Thank you for sharing your pictures, you are a beautiful bride!

#16 Banana11

• VIP Member
            • 8,841 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 09:56 PM

What a beautiful wedding! Your dress was stunning! Congrats!

#17 Leia78

• VIP Member
              • 2,459 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 10:49 PM

You looked beautiful! Congrats!

#18 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                • 11,659 posts
                • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 09 December 2008 - 11:14 PM

ok, could the girls be more precious?! they looked like they were having a blast.

melissa, the pics turned out beautifully and bradley did an awesome job...the sky and clouds look so dramatic in your pics. you look beautiful...i mean this in the best way but i had no idea you were such a babe!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
                Awards and recognition: 
                Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#19 Janet

• VIP Member
                • 7,459 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 11:43 PM

gorgeous! Bradley is awesome huh

#20 Christi

• 1,905 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 12:41 PM

awesome picts - you guys looked amazing and the flower girls were over the top adorable! Congrats!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users