Another what should I do with my hair thread

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 tvt

tvt
  • VIP Member
  • 4,812 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 12:21 AM

I'm torn about what to do with my long, boring, blonde hair. My options are brown or short. I would say both, but I know I'm not ballsy enough to do that. 50% of the time I want brown, 50% of the time I want to go short.

This is basically what my hair looks like every day:
    Click the image to open in full size.

and to show how long it is:

So I was thinking either a cute, shoulder length bob, or a darker color.

Dark Option would be like Jennifer Aniston's in this pic:

Or a bob kinda like this but a little shorter:

#2 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
    • 2,777 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 01:08 AM

Ok first of all, I think you are so cute! I think that shade of brown would look GREAT on you. Honestly I think you should do both, but i know it would be quite a change. So, if I have to choose one i say color first.

#3 Janet

Janet
      • VIP Member
      • 7,459 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 01:14 AM

I have similar hair, so I know how you feel. The problem with Gwyneth's lovely haircut is that I ALWAYS tuck my hair behind my ears, thereby negating the cuteness of that kind of cut. Do you do the same? What about some long layers with swishy side bangs?

#4 nicoleandscott

nicoleandscott
        • 397 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 01:19 AM

you remind me so much of my MOH!! she has the same color hair as you and has that bob (but shorter)...i LOVE it on her, and i think you would look great with it! you are so precious!

p.s. i really like that darker color, too, though....ha, i'm not much help, huh?

#5 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 18,759 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 01:27 AM

is your hair died? If it's not, you can donate it or sell it. I let mine grown out for the wedding & I'm getting bored with it. I thought about doing a drastic chop, but realized I almost had enough to donate (8 inches). But, after reading about how much of the donated hair gets tossed or sold I decided I'd rather sell mine & have more control over donating the money. Sell Your Hair, Hair Classifieds, Hair Products it's like ebay for hair

I'm letting it keep growing & chopping this summer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users