Sign in to follow this  
tvt

Another what should I do with my hair thread

I'm torn about what to do with my long, boring, blonde hair. My options are brown or short. I would say both, but I know I'm not ballsy enough to do that. 50% of the time I want brown, 50% of the time I want to go short.

This is basically what my hair looks like every day:

Click the image to open in full size.

and to show how long it is:

So I was thinking either a cute, shoulder length bob, or a darker color.

Dark Option would be like Jennifer Aniston's in this pic:

Or a bob kinda like this but a little shorter:

Ok first of all, I think you are so cute! I think that shade of brown would look GREAT on you. Honestly I think you should do both, but i know it would be quite a change. So, if I have to choose one i say color first.

I have similar hair, so I know how you feel. The problem with Gwyneth's lovely haircut is that I ALWAYS tuck my hair behind my ears, thereby negating the cuteness of that kind of cut. Do you do the same? What about some long layers with swishy side bangs?

you remind me so much of my MOH!! she has the same color hair as you and has that bob (but shorter)...i LOVE it on her, and i think you would look great with it! you are so precious!

p.s. i really like that darker color, too, though....ha, i'm not much help, huh?

is your hair died? If it's not, you can donate it or sell it. I let mine grown out for the wedding & I'm getting bored with it. I thought about doing a drastic chop, but realized I almost had enough to donate (8 inches). But, after reading about how much of the donated hair gets tossed or sold I decided I'd rather sell mine & have more control over donating the money. Sell Your Hair, Hair Classifieds, Hair Products it's like ebay for hair

I'm letting it keep growing & chopping this summer