Shay2679

Personalizing Polycarbonate Travel Cups

Look up waterproof wedding decals on etsy! I know there is some on there, I plan on doing that once I actually find some clear tumblers. I have also hear you can go to a company in your town that creates signs for companies and they can usually make something up for you for a decent price :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look up waterproof wedding decals on etsy! I know there is some on there, I plan on doing that once I actually find some clear tumblers. I have also hear you can go to a company in your town that creates signs for companies and they can usually make something up for you for a decent price :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dollar tree online has the plastic tumblers for $1 each....I will be doing these and using the etsy labels 

What a cute idea! Now I am torn, I was originally going to get personalized beer koozies.. Does anyone have an opinion on which might be more useful for guests at an all-inclusive resort. I actually have never been to one (wedding will be the first time, eek!) Do they even give our cans/bottles of beer or do they usually pour it into plastic cups? If so, I can now see the travel tumbler being a better idea. 

What a cute idea! Now I am torn, I was originally going to get personalized beer koozies.. Does anyone have an opinion on which might be more useful for guests at an all-inclusive resort. I actually have never been to one (wedding will be the first time, eek!) Do they even give our cans/bottles of beer or do they usually pour it into plastic cups? If so, I can now see the travel tumbler being a T

Tumblers are much more useful....as around the pool and all the bars they usually give plastic cups.  If you bring your own tumblers, you just give them that and they have no problem filling it up for you .  Cans/bottles are usually just in the mini fridge...dont really see them by pools and areas.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • Fleur D'sign is a Bridal boutique in Singapore where you can find Bridal dresses and Wedding Florists to double the beauty and the experience. Most unique and trusted bridal boutique services in Singapore. Our boutique has been created to give our brides a luxurious and welcoming environment. The number one priority of Fleur D'sign bridal boutique Singapore is to ensure that our Singapore brides feel relaxed, confident and special whilst choosing their dream dress.    OUR SERVICES   #Best Bridal bouquet Singapore  #Bridal studio Singapore  #Wedding gowns Singapore  #Wedding dress Singapore  #Wedding man suit Singapore  #Groom suit Singapore    We love that we get to be present in more than just one part of your wedding day or event. Whether selecting the style of your wedding dress of your dreams, or we transform buckets of flowers into a breathtaking custom design for you, we always have just one goal: to give you an unparalleled experience. Every bride is unique. At our bridal boutique services, we keep this in mind when working with our brides from gowns to wedding floral designs that are a sincere reflection of their style and personality. Maintaining the highest of standards, attention to detail, and a personalized approach form the core of the Bride & Blossom brand. Color, texture, and scent harmonize in our elegant floral arrangements and distinctive styling to create a dreamscape of timeless romance on your wedding day. Let us embark on this exciting journey together to create everlasting memories leading to your special day! Fleur D’sign Bridal Boutique Singapore is looking forward to meeting you.   So, don't be late and experience our bridal boutique services.   Our Page : Click Here   Visit our page for more details and order   Thank You
    • Sophia here and very happy to be a member in this group.  Did my wedding in 2014 and the  nostalgia is all too real. We  do annual  anniversaries each year in different destinations. Its  always so cool!
    • I bought wedding invitation templates from   https://printsbery.com/invitations/wedding/blue so I can type whatever I want on them but they're cheap and a lovely simple style. Maybe try searching wedding invitation templates. I know it's not something I thought of initially
    • I agree. Ive been with my now husband of 17yrs since his kids were 7,8, and 9yrs old. They are now 30,31, and 32. They have always been treated as if they were one of my own so to call him ask him to give you away tell him your going to call me with details. Those details were me and our children who are her siblings arent invited is beyond rude. When he says hes not coming cause im not invited and you send a text saying hey il guess ill have to let you come and expect that to happen is even worse. Im good just after he does make whatever choice he makes to go and he better make the right one that respects his marriage so problems dont arise. Please miss step daughter dont ever come to my home again dont call either one of us either. Your married and as far as im concerned dead. Stay away from me and my family that you have no respect for. I wish you the best in life as i always have. Im done PERIOD!!! 
    • Out of curiosity, how have the bags held up?  Did the transfer peel?
  • Topics