Shay2679

Personalizing Polycarbonate Travel Cups

Hey there!

I have purchased some really nice, clear mugs for our OOT bags, and was wondering if anyone knew of a product that I could buy to create something like a decal (like when you do a t-shirt transfer...only for plastic mugs!) for the mugs?

If not...I guess they'll just have clear mugs which will still work fine, but I would really like to apply something to personalize it!

Any suggestions are appreciated! Thanks!

I'm buying travel mugs. Instead of doing them personalized through the company, I'm using clear stickers that I'm going to print out. This way after the wedding, they can still use the mug and not feel silly advertising our wedding date.

I know there is a label lady on ebay that does "sippy cup and water bottle" safe labels...if you aren't a DIY-er. I'm sorry, I can't find that link right now...but if you searched it on ebay, I'm sure you'd find more than one.

Have you tried Rub-ons? That's what we used for our cups.

ALSO - for my cup, I used rhinestone stickers that said Bride and Mrs. E. They stood on pretty well.

What about paint pens?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoontobeMrsE View Post
Have you tried Rub-ons? That's what we used for our cups.

ALSO - for my cup, I used rhinestone stickers that said Bride and Mrs. E. They stood on pretty well.

What about paint pens?
I think you're a genius! cheesy.gif All of you really!

Where might I find "Rub-Ons"? The rhinestone idea is fun! I like it...I think I'm going to head to our version of Michaels tonight, and see what my crafty hands can find! Paint Pens too....I might have to experiment! I have lots of extra mugs!!!

I actually ended up designing and buying stickers for mine from Zazzle. For 24 stickers along with shipping it was $25. It was easier then trying to print them myself and have to worry about screwing up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shay2679 View Post
Hey there!

I have purchased some really nice, clear mugs for our OOT bags, and was wondering if anyone knew of a product that I could buy to create something like a decal (like when you do a t-shirt transfer...only for plastic mugs!) for the mugs?

If not...I guess they'll just have clear mugs which will still work fine, but I would really like to apply something to personalize it!

Any suggestions are appreciated! Thanks!
If you dont mind me asking where did u get the mugs from