Photo

I changed my resort!

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 JennyK

JennyK
  • 3,502 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 06:41 PM

2 months away.. we changed our resort. We were having such headaches with Le Meridien not giving us much of a choice with anything. So we got in touch with my first choice and it was available! Well sorta available hehe I wanted the Marriott Casamagna, after staying there years ago, soooooooo bad and went on my site visit with high hopes. I loooooved Josephina's professionalism and knowledge but unfortunately at the time they didn't have our date available so we kept looking elsewhere. We contacted Josephina last week and the JW Marriott has our date open! Everything happens for a reason right?

So it's official - we're now at the JW Marriott

#2 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
    • 1,681 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 06:47 PM

Awww yayyyy! I bet you are so happy! Yes, everything does happen for a reason. My resort was booked at first too and they had someone change their mind! congrats

#3 YoursTruly

YoursTruly
      • 1,097 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 06:49 PM

Wow you lucked out. Glad you got what you wanted!

#4 Debs

Debs
        • VIP Member
        • 7,104 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 07:02 PM

How does that work with the people who are booked? Is it easy to transfer their reservations? I'm glad you were able to get what you wanted. It's crazy how some hotels just take your business for granted and treat you like crap.

#5 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
          • 26,161 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 07:04 PM

Crazy, I didn't know you were having problems, but I'm glad you are happy now...it's almost time!

#6 JennyK

JennyK
            • 3,502 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 07:21 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by tylersgirl
              Awww yayyyy! I bet you are so happy! Yes, everything does happen for a reason. My resort was booked at first too and they had someone change their mind! congrats
              Thank you! I am so happy - JW's so flexible with everything and so many options. It's great! The hotel is so beautiful!

#7 JennyK

JennyK
              • 3,502 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 07:22 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Debs
                How does that work with the people who are booked? Is it easy to transfer their reservations? I'm glad you were able to get what you wanted. It's crazy how some hotels just take your business for granted and treat you like crap.
                my guests & us are all staying at a different all inclusive hotel (Great Parnassus).. so it doesnt change any of their plans

#8 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 18,759 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 07:30 PM

wonderful! glad you were able to make the switch. was it fun to cancel with Le Meridien?

#9 1elephant

1elephant
                  • VIP Member
                  • 15,998 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 07:31 PM

oh how perfect! glad that worked out, esp. b/c you're not staying there!

#10 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
                    • VIP Member
                    • 4,791 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 07:35 PM

Yay! Sounds like it was a good switch - congrats! :)

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                      "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users