Photo

Ocean Turquesa & Coral Brides?

• Please log in to reply
2416 replies to this topic

#1261 Sandy Borie

Sandy Borie
  • 98 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 06:17 AM

@TropicLover- Woo Hoo!!! So excited for you! You are our next OCT bride!!!!!  Can't wait to hear all about it! 

#1262 andecker23

andecker23
    • 13 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 11:00 AM

Anyone know what the backup locations are if it rains ?

#1263 JBandDJ

JBandDJ
      • 52 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 02:14 PM

Dean Sanderson!!!  I just got married at OCT on March 27, 2012 and Dean was amazing.  We hired him for 6/7 hours (from getting ready to some dancing).  We are totally thrilled with the pictures!!!  He us so comfortable on the wedding day - he was not overbearing/distracting/simply put us at ease and took great pictures :)

#1264 Andrea28

Andrea28
        • 66 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 05:26 PM

So I was wondering, do they use bracelets at this resort ? 'cause if they do, I don't want to wear one or my wedding party during my wedding. How ugly would that be on the wedding pictures !!  

#1265 memh72184

memh72184
          • 6 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 05:55 AM

Originally Posted by Andrea28 

So I was wondering, do they use bracelets at this resort ? 'cause if they do, I don't want to wear one or my wedding party during my wedding. How ugly would that be on the wedding pictures !!  

I was at the resort for a vacation a couple of years ago, and at that point in time, there were no bracelets for the regular guests, but the upgraded "Privileged" guests got a bracelet at check-in, to allow access to the Privileged areas/benefits.  It actually wasn't a bad looking bracelet. Not the paper kind. It was a a blue bracelet made out of a cloth/rope material that had a small wooden piece on it that had "Privileged" carved into it. I actually kept it as a souvenir! I know it doesn't really go great with a wedding dress, but could be worse! It could be your "something blue"!

#1266 JBandDJ

JBandDJ
            • 52 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 02:38 PM

There ARE bracelets for all guests; however, you are allowed to remove them for the wedding (most of our guests dud as well).

#1267 modizzle

modizzle
              • 21 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 02:53 PM

OMG, hilarious that i'm just finding your post about shellac now, i've been thinking about it non stop.. .did it last???? i guess it depends how long you were there before the actual wedding day!

#1268 modizzle

modizzle
                • 21 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 03:05 PM

Did you pay extra for your welcome dinner or did they just allow you to reserve a section of the restaurant?

#1269 JBandDJ

JBandDJ
                  • 52 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 07:10 AM

Shellac totally lasts!!!  I had my toes done on March 21st and it's now May 3rd and they are still PERFECT!  Obviously they have grown up a bunch so I've had to file them down, but as far as the paint/design is concerned they look the same as the day they were done.  I didn't baby them either - playing beach volleyball, walking around barefoot in mexico all the time, going to the gym, wearing high heels, etc  DO IT!!!!

#1270 JBandDJ

JBandDJ
                    • 52 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 07:11 AM

I meant grown OUT not UP lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users