Ocean Turquesa & Coral Brides?

• Please log in to reply
2416 replies to this topic

#1 JCrosby

JCrosby
  • 138 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 05:28 PM

Hi everyone!

I'm booking my wedding at the Ocean Turquesa and was hoping people could offer feedback and/or that we could post anything and everything OT related.

Thanks!

Jennie :)

#2 klink

klink
    • 98 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 07:31 PM

Hi,
      I am going to have my wedding at Ocean Coral and Turquesa on Feb. 7 2009. I have not been able to find anyone else who got married here- so thats a little nerve wracking. But the pictures look beautiful and the price is right! Have you been able to find any one to give you any more info or good sites regarding the Ocean Coral and Turquesa?
      Thanks
      Kaycee
      Kaycee

#3 JCrosby

JCrosby
      • 138 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 03:38 PM

Hi Kaycee,

That's so exciting!! Congratulations! How has the wedding coordinator been to work with? Are you getting married on the beach? Where are you having your reception? You probably have way more information than I do but I do have some pics from the wedding coordinator of different reception options if you want me to email them to you.

I think that there could be fewer brides for this resort because they just renovated and rebranded themselves with a new name and stuff. I'm hoping that's why. I do have a friend that stayed there last March and she said it's a very beautiful spot and she had a great time.

Please feel free to share anything and everything about your plans, I'd love to hear all about everything.

Jennie

#4 klink

klink
        • 98 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 03:04 AM

Hey Jennie,
          I am just starting to work with the wc now. My TA has been working with her until now. Her name is Ana I will keep you posted on how communication goes with her. Yes, I want the ceremony to be on the beach, but I am not sure where I will have the reception yet- I would love to see the pictures that you have- my e-mail is
          klink53@hotmail.com There is going to be about 25 of us so that should be perfect! It's really cold in Montana now so we can't wait to be in the sun and sand in Mexico! I have the wedding packages and pricing if you do not have that let me know.
          Look forward to hearing from you.
          Kaycee
          Kaycee

#5 JCrosby

JCrosby
          • 138 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 05:56 PM

You must be so excited!!! I just emailed you the pictures and a bit of other info that I had. Happy planning!

J :)

#6 klink

klink
            • 98 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 02:12 PM

Thanks Jennie! Got the e-mail. I think I like the reception by the pool- but I will probably wait till we are there and decide after I see it in person- as we will be there 5 days before the wedding. Thanks for all your info- its much appriciated!
              Kaycee
              Kaycee

#7 JCrosby

JCrosby
              • 138 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 11:10 PM

My pleasure Kaycee. Please keep me updated as you receive different options from Ana if you have time. I'd love to hear all about it.

#8 klink

klink
                • 98 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 03:03 PM

Will do Jennie. Thanks Again!
                  Kaycee

#9 JCrosby

JCrosby
                  • 138 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 09:06 PM

Hi Kaycee!

How are things going? I hope it's going well for you!!

Jennie :)

#10 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 10,366 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 04:52 PM

had anyone been to this hotel yet?
                      We are looking at it for a honeymoon option, I have seen nothing but good reviews online, any more feedback or pics?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users