Photo

Excellence Playa Mujeres Brides Post Here!

• Please log in to reply
2901 replies to this topic

#821 ncarolinadaisy

ncarolinadaisy
  • 95 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 05:16 AM

Wedding teasers!  Enjoy!

http://www.williamsa...lissabenteaser/

October 28th 2010
    EPM Here We Come!!
    www.justproposed.com/benandmelissa/

#822 lolanikki

lolanikki
    • 26 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 11:01 AM

Hello everyone!

This is my first time posting and  I have to say thank you to everyone for posting their beautiful pictures and suggestions. We're getting married in July 2012 and EPM is #1 on my list! We're going to do a site visit at the end of December and I'm so excited!

#823 ValerieandBrian2010

ValerieandBrian2010
      • 18 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 10:04 AM

Hey Ladies!

I know we just had a mini "rush" of brides getting married at EPM and I was just wondering who is next?! I am getting married on 2/6/11...so, slightly two months away. Anyone close to the big day too? I am really looking forward to it and REALLY appreciate all the brides writing reviews once they got back!!

Thanks ladies!

Valerie

Attached Files

#824 lolanikki

lolanikki
        • 26 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 12:23 PM

I'm not until 2012.

Please be sure to share your pictures! What photographer did you decided on? Did you hire a D.J.?

#825 ValerieandBrian2010

ValerieandBrian2010
          • 18 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 09:47 AM

Hi!

We are using Juan Navarro (the resort's photographer). I think he takes nice pictures and he works with an assistant, so that saves the $200 vendor fee to bring in 'outside' photographers. And, yes, we booked DJ Mannia as well. He got wonderful reviews on here and Yamina was telling me that garuntee DJ servies for anyone other than him--so I went with the safe bet! I am just bringing down a list of songs, so that if it isnt going as planned I can tell him to follow the list! I also heard he does a great job MC'ing...so that is helpful to have him introduce everything..you know?

2012 will be here before you know it! We picked EPM in November of 2009....so TIME FLYS!

I will def send pictures and write a review once I am back!

Valerie

#826 grandstreet11

grandstreet11
            • Site Supporter
            • 22 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 10:07 AM

We're getting married Monday May 23 2011 and I feel like it is starting to come up so quickly! How many guests is everyone having? We've got 24 booked so far but we are hoping for 60 total.

#827 ergalv31

ergalv31
              • 15 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 12:01 PM

Hi Ladies,

We leave for EMP on tuesday, our 21 guests will arrive shortly after and we are getting married on Friday the 10th (next Friday)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe how quickly time has gone by. So EXCITED! I am getting goose bumps just thinking about it!

I am really excited to meet Yamina too! She said she will be there to greet us when we arrive. I will keep everyone posted as to the ins and out of how everything goes once I am able to.

Wish us Luck!!!

Erin  

#828 lolanikki

lolanikki
                • 26 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 02:45 PM

Erin,

Good luck! I'm very excited for you!

I'm doing my site visit January 4th and I can't wait to see the resort, it looks beautiful!

Where did you decide to have your reception? I apoligize if you already said, I'm new to the board! :)

Nicole

#829 ergalv31

ergalv31
                  • 15 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 08:09 PM

Hi Nicole,

Welcome and thank you for the well wishes. 

We wanted the reception outside it was origionaly going to be at the Lobster House but changed it to the Event Terrence because we hired a DJ and did not want to have a noise restriction. I am told that the Event Terrence is far enough way from the other hotel guets, so we don't have to worry about noise level as much. The cocktail lounge is at the X Lounge on the beach. Yamina did not let me know my choices though until a month be before the date. I am not sure why exaclty. Let me know if you any more questions and I will do my best to answer them for you.

Erin

Originally Posted by lolanikki 

Erin,

Good luck! I'm very excited for you!

I'm doing my site visit January 4th and I can't wait to see the resort, it looks beautiful!

Where did you decide to have your reception? I apoligize if you already said, I'm new to the board! :)

Nicole

#830 nikkis2qt

nikkis2qt
                    • 3 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 09:07 AM

Hey girls! Thanks for the wonderful reviews and feedback! I need to quickly pick a destination, we aren't planning until Nov. 2011, but I want to send the save the dates soon.  Were any of your guests concerned about the safety in MX.  I had originally chosen Riviera Maya and Cancun area for a destiantion and started getting such negative feedback that I became a little disolusioned. : /  So I started looking in the DR, but came across this resort and it seems so nice!  So now i'm stuck between an amazing resort in DR and this one.  My problem with DR is that the flights are really expensive for some of my family traveling from other parts of the US. 

I am just wondering how many of you were actually presented with the safety concerns and how you dealt with it.  I really think it's a bit unwarented.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users