Jump to content

Photo

Excellence Playa Mujeres Brides Post Here!


  • Please log in to reply
2901 replies to this topic

#71 Sensatori Bride

Sensatori Bride
  • Jr. Member
  • 229 posts

    Posted 01 April 2009 - 09:06 PM

    Yep! I'm next. I can't wait! I am so ready for this to be over..hopefully that doesn't sound bad but I have been so stressed! Everyone is procratinating to book their trip, people are still trying to convince us to have a wedding here at home, the list goes on and on!

    We have actually loaded up our IPOD with music so we will not have a dj. I can't afford the additional money right now but I think the IPOD will be a blast! We are buying the BOSE speakers...which reminds me of something else I need to get!

    The centerpieces look nice but I am bringing my own. Target had hot pink sand buckets for $2.50. I am using those for my vases and their was a Pier One here that went out of business and they had these gorgeous hot pink peonies for $2.00 ea. So I bought a ton and it looks so pretty. They aren't real but at this point I dont care! Now I'm trying to tackle bridesmaids bouquets. I don't want to pay the resort $50 ea. I guess I'm starting to ramble now but do they provide the aisle runner and rose petals in the packages or is it extra?

    Talk to you guys soon! Oh and the new coordinator did contact me she responded to my email within the same day so I was impressed. Although I havent received any details in a spreadsheet...I'm just going with the flow. I can't wait to be sipping on a cocktail on the beach!
    Mesita and Durante
    June 18, 2009
    Excellence Playa Mujeres

    My wedding review:http://bestdestinati....032#post857892My wedding pro slideshow:http://www.keithcephus.com/mesitahttp://www.ezticker.......!/ticker.png

    #72 bumblebee_287

    bumblebee_287
    • Newbie
    • 36 posts

      Posted 04 April 2009 - 01:39 PM

      CONGRATS!!! I would love to hear your thoughts on your recent wedding at the Excellence Playa Mujeres. It's in my final five resorts for my upcoming October 2009 wedding. Since I'm planning so late, I'm trying to play catch up--and any info, advice would be great. And again, congratulations!

      #73 reevesbride

      reevesbride
      • Jr. Member
      • 212 posts

        Posted 04 April 2009 - 04:02 PM

        Ok, thats how I feel. I emailed Excellence last week and recieved a response to my question on Wed from the new planner Yasmina. My question specifically was what time can my guest arrive for our 6pm wedding using a wedding pass. The new wedding planner emailed me back the current prices for guest passes, without an answer to my question. Nayeli did a great job I know the prices. I just wanted to know what time my guest could arrive with the Wedding pass. So I decided to try my question again- asking if the wedding starts at 6pm what time can the guest begin to arrive. She again emailed me back the price list for the day pass, the half day pass, and the wedding pass but no times. So I have emailed her the question again stating that I know the prices. OMG how dense is she. I just wanted a simple answer to my question. And I dont think its that complexed of a question but I truly dont think she should be so dense.

        #74 thope

        thope
        • Newbie
        • 104 posts

          Posted 04 April 2009 - 05:11 PM

          Questions from a Newbie...hey ladies I just decided on Excellence I am so excited! I have a few basic questions on the blog and Excellence: Lauren where did you get the logo that has your name on it and the resort..I love it! Also is anyone getting married in the gazebo? If so do you know if there are there options for different chairs other than those in the pictures? Also for this blog where do you get the wedding date tickers and how do you add them, I also tried to add a picture of my fianc© and me but it didn't show up any advice?

          #75 thope

          thope
          • Newbie
          • 104 posts

            Posted 04 April 2009 - 05:18 PM

            Ok I figured out the picture thing so disregard my last question....thanks!

            #76 reevesbride

            reevesbride
            • Jr. Member
            • 212 posts

              Posted 04 April 2009 - 09:11 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by thope
              Questions from a Newbie...hey ladies I just decided on Excellence I am so excited! I have a few basic questions on the blog and Excellence: Lauren where did you get the logo that has your name on it and the resort..I love it! Also is anyone getting married in the gazebo? If so do you know if there are there options for different chairs other than those in the pictures? Also for this blog where do you get the wedding date tickers and how do you add them, I also tried to add a picture of my fianc© and me but it didn't show up any advice?
              Welcome to the Forum Traci,

              I actually got my monogram made by Sprollie Designs, Her name is Sara and she does great work. You can find her banner to the right of your screen she should be the third adverstisement. I actually had 5 made by her.
              I am getting married in their gazebo but am unaware if there are other chair options. Lastly, the wedding tickers. If you see one you like on someone elses page, click on it and it should link you to the website where you can create your own. Then copy the address after its made and add it to your signature. Hope this helps.

              Lauren

              #77 Jennifer Davis

              Jennifer Davis
              • Member
              • 582 posts

                Posted 05 April 2009 - 10:56 AM

                HI lauren,

                It's frustrating sometimes dealing with people who speak english as a second language. I am sure Yamina is not dense - maybe there is just a language barrier there and she is not understanding your question. I have had the same issues while dealing with some of the vendors I am using. I have some suggestions for you:

                1. Rephrase the question and CC nayeli on the note (nayeli speaks EXCELLENT english).

                2. Call Nayeli and just ask her.

                3. Use babelfish to translate your question into spanish: ¿Cu¡ndo deben las hu©spedes llegar para mi ceremonia de boda del 6:00 P.M.?

                #78 Jennifer Davis

                Jennifer Davis
                • Member
                • 582 posts

                  Posted 05 April 2009 - 10:57 AM

                  Hi Traci! Welcome to the forum and to our little Excellence Playa Mujeres thread!

                  #79 JenniferSS

                  JenniferSS

                    Banned

                  • Banned
                  • 1,047 posts

                    Posted 05 April 2009 - 11:38 AM

                    What is the day pass fee and hours ? Full day pass cost is $150.00 usd per person from 09:00 am to 11:00 pm. If Only attending the wedding with the Gold Excellence Package will be $70.00 usd per person. And will allow clients to stay for the wedding and reception length.

                    They would be able to arrive just prior to the wedding- about 15-20 minutes.

                    Hope that helped!


                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by reevesbride
                    Ok, thats how I feel. I emailed Excellence last week and recieved a response to my question on Wed from the new planner Yasmina. My question specifically was what time can my guest arrive for our 6pm wedding using a wedding pass. The new wedding planner emailed me back the current prices for guest passes, without an answer to my question. Nayeli did a great job I know the prices. I just wanted to know what time my guest could arrive with the Wedding pass. So I decided to try my question again- asking if the wedding starts at 6pm what time can the guest begin to arrive. She again emailed me back the price list for the day pass, the half day pass, and the wedding pass but no times. So I have emailed her the question again stating that I know the prices. OMG how dense is she. I just wanted a simple answer to my question. And I dont think its that complexed of a question but I truly dont think she should be so dense.


                    #80 reevesbride

                    reevesbride
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 212 posts

                      Posted 05 April 2009 - 06:24 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by TA Jennifer
                      What is the day pass fee and hours ? Full day pass cost is $150.00 usd per person from 09:00 am to 11:00 pm. If Only attending the wedding with the Gold Excellence Package will be $70.00 usd per person. And will allow clients to stay for the wedding and reception length.

                      They would be able to arrive just prior to the wedding- about 15-20 minutes.

                      Hope that helped!
                      Thank you so much for responding. I was getting quite frustrated trying to re-phrase the question over and over.

                      Lauren




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users