Photo

Excellence Playa Mujeres Brides Post Here!

• Please log in to reply
2901 replies to this topic

#421 ButterflyR12

ButterflyR12
  • 16 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 10:39 PM

Does anyone know how much it is per person after 20 guests?

I thought it was somewhere in this thread...but I can't find it...

Thank you!
    Rebecca

#422 Supersonic

Supersonic
    • 30 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 11:23 PM

Hello Caroline:

My fiance and I have been to Mexico 7 times now. We have stayed at El Dorado Royale 3 times, that was our favorite until we went to EPM this past year. We did get engaged at EPM this past August, which makes it more special to us. We did go back and fourth between EDR and EPM, but EPM is just a bit better for us, we really love it. We are getting married on 9.3.10, it was just the place for us. Hope this helps you. Please ask me any questions about other resorts in the area if you like.

Smiles,
      Shanna

Quote:
      Originally Posted by caroline0277
      So I know I have asked this question before... but have any of you been to EPM and other resorts in Cancun for a basis of comparison. I thought EPM was beautiful when we were there but I am wondering how it compares to other Cancun resorts. Any thoughts?

#423 caroline0277

caroline0277
      • 21 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 07:22 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by ButterflyR12
        Does anyone know how much it is per person after 20 guests?

I thought it was somewhere in this thread...but I can't find it...

Thank you!
        Rebecca
        I think it's $45/pp after the first 20 people

#424 Paige2010

Paige2010
        • 208 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 01:15 AM

MSG518- you should check out Jcrew- I had been looking at all of their different BM's dresses, but ended up finding perfect dresses under their regular dress section. They have several different styles that would be great for any shape. Good luck

#425 MSG518

MSG518
          • 109 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 01:20 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Paige2010
            MSG518- you should check out Jcrew- I had been looking at all of their different BM's dresses, but ended up finding perfect dresses under their regular dress section. They have several different styles that would be great for any shape. Good luck
            Thanks, Paige!

I actually ended up getting my bridesmaids' dresses at Macys over the weekend! I'm so happy because that is a huge weight lifted off my shoulder! I tried so hard to let my bridesmaids have a say in the dress so they wouldn't hate me, but they kept saying "We will wear whatever you want us to wear...even if you chose a garbage bag. It's your wedding!"

So I finally made my decision!

#426 ButterflyR12

ButterflyR12
            • 16 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 10:50 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by caroline0277
              So I know I have asked this question before... but have any of you been to EPM and other resorts in Cancun for a basis of comparison. I thought EPM was beautiful when we were there but I am wondering how it compares to other Cancun resorts. Any thoughts?
              Hi...we have been to EPM and absolutely loved it! We seriously did not have 1 complaint. I've also been to Cancun at a resort on the strip, and while it was nice...it just didn't compare to EPM. Especially the service, food, and since EPM is a bit secluded...it just seems perfect for a wedding / honeymoon as well.
              Just my two cents...
              Rebecca

#427 Blissful1910

Blissful1910
              • 3 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 11:02 PM

Hey Ladies,

I wanted to see what packages ya'll are selecting? I am trying to decide if I should upgrade, and I am also unsure what is included in the Excellence Love package. Does anyone know what kind of dinner it includes? Thanks!!!

#428 caroline0277

caroline0277
                • 21 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 11:45 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by ButterflyR12
                  Hi...we have been to EPM and absolutely loved it! We seriously did not have 1 complaint. I've also been to Cancun at a resort on the strip, and while it was nice...it just didn't compare to EPM. Especially the service, food, and since EPM is a bit secluded...it just seems perfect for a wedding / honeymoon as well.
                  Just my two cents...
                  Rebecca
                  Thank you, Rebecca! It definitely helps to hear perspectives of those who have traveled in the Cancun area. Thank you for taking the time to respond.

#429 thope

thope
                  • 104 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 11:14 PM

Hey Ladies..I haven't posted in awhile...Hi to all the newbies! Thanks Rebecca for your 2 cents..I was considering a site visit but Excellence has so many good reviews on here and on trip advisor we decided against it. I have pics of the gazebo options decorated and flowers if anyone needs them. Does anyone have cake photos...cant find mine. 3 months to go and cant wait....
                    Thanks!

#430 s_katrese

s_katrese
                    • 182 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 06:38 PM

Sorry ladies I have been so busy with sending out my invites, I will post pictures sometime later this week. I am so excited about the big day its coming...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users