Photo

Excellence Playa Mujeres Brides Post Here!

• Please log in to reply
2901 replies to this topic

#2541 April2013JM

April2013JM
  • 13 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 06:20 AM

My fiance and I are having a very small wedding so we decided to just use an ipod docking station and our ipods for the music during the cocktail hour and reception.  Could anyone recommend a good ipod docking station/speakers?  Thank you!

#2542 danak71

danak71
    • Site Supporter
    • 264 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 06:45 AM

Originally Posted by April2013JM 

My fiance and I are having a very small wedding so we decided to just use an ipod docking station and our ipods for the music during the cocktail hour and reception.  Could anyone recommend a good ipod docking station/speakers?  Thank you!

There's one in the room that I've heard several brides mention they've used for small weddings or their small welcome receptions and said it worked great. I've also read other brides mention a Bose system they've purchased that was small but powerful. Not sure of the specific model, sorry.

#2543 clee0605

clee0605
      • 26 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 06:15 PM

I think to rent a sound system its $400 - but can be used for the ceremony / cocktail hour / reception.

#2544 kfritz

kfritz
        • Banned
        • 152 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 04:42 PM

Thank you for help with photography! I love sweet fire and hope to book her for my Oct 2013 wedding.  Does anyone the major difference between the silver and gold packages for the wedding? Difference in food? Difference in cocktail hour? Difference in flowers? Or is it better idea to do a lower package and upgrade. I'm gonna try to use an out side photographer so won't be using the hotels services.

#2545 caryl

caryl
          • Site Supporter
          • 2 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 08:47 PM

I'm so happy I found this forum! My wedding date at EPM is 9/2/13. Any recommendations or advice on menu selection for the cocktail hour or dinner reception?

#2546 bluelenscaribe

bluelenscaribe
            • Vendor
            • 194 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 03:52 PM

Hi Brides!!!

It is a pleasure to invite you to check our NEW WEBSITE!!!

#2547 April2013JM

April2013JM
              • 13 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 05:14 AM

I just got some super cute totes and custom address stamps (as one of the gifts for our parents) off of etsy.com and thought I'd share. :-)

Reserved listing for JD -Love Definition Tote- Wedding Welcome Tote Bag

#2548 kfritz

kfritz
                • Banned
                • 152 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 08:33 AM

Has any brides got married on the beach and the hotel made it so you and the wedding party could wear heels??

#2549 0413bride

0413bride
                  • 4 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 05:49 AM

Hi there excellence brides Just a few pictures of our latest wedding there to help you picture your big day, enjoy! To see full slideshow of Lauren + Sam, click here!

#2550 0413bride

0413bride
                    • 4 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 05:52 AM

Hi! Your pictures are lovely! I am also getting married at the spice terrace! Did you purchased the lighting or is that the lighting included? If so, how much did that cost you? Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users