reevesbride

Excellence Playa Mujeres Brides Post Here!

I have yet to get that flow sheet and I have sent all our choices. Only worries me that people with weddings after me have it. We're up on April 29 and I haven't heard from the resort in 4 weeks. They failed to send me the form for a civil ceremony which is due 30 days before the wedding. Slightly worried that our ceremony won't be legal which is a MASSIVE problem.

Jass7 I'm with you.

I have yet t o get that spreadsheet. But I also have not picked one thing out yet. I have no idea where to begin!  

Ladies, not sure if this will help but I just looked at Excellence Resorts official Facebook page and noticed all questions and commentator being answered and addressed. I wonder of going on FB with questions or informing about not hearing from N & how many outraged brides are on this site will help us. If done in a tactful manner.

Yeah I noticed that too! But I also think they are just gonna refer you to N's email address to address the issue. But I'm sure if there are enough brides complaining in tactful manner, they will do something about lack of communication.

I emailed N on Monday, and heard from her Monday night, after waiting 2 weeks, and 3 emails sent to her. It was kind of urgent to hear back from her, since we had some issues with our reservations. But all is good now, and I will email her in couple of weeks, hopefully after all April brides are happily married! :)

Originally Posted by k032379 View Post

Ladies, not sure if this will help but I just looked at Excellence Resorts official Facebook page and noticed all questions and commentator being answered and addressed. I wonder of going on FB with questions or informing about not hearing from N & how many outraged brides are on this site will help us. If done in a tactful manner.

October bride, when do you plan to start working on menu and stuff? I think I'm gonna tackle that first, it's so hard to begin making decisions. Isn't it?

Originally Posted by k032379 View Post

My wedding is the day before yours and I have not heard ANYTHING for two weeks now, I still have not received my wedding planner either. I'm a travel agent and I plan on telling N when I get there that I would recommend the resort to people traveling or honeymooning, but if I have clients looking for a destination wedding, I would point them in a different direction until they get more organized... I hope your wedding is perfect!!! I will probably see you there!!!

You look amazing! I loved your wedding pictures! You made a beautiful bride! Congrats to you both! We are heading there in 2 weeks and I will admit I am so nervous about all the details. I know it will be great no matter what little hiccups come up along the way. :)

Thanks for the details and all the info!

Originally Posted by Jass7 View Post

Iciz you are such a beauty!!! I love the photos you shared, and they don't look cheesy! We took some engagement pictures last year at ERC, and they cost $840, but the in house photog got it cut down in half, and we ended up paying for them. Now I feel cheated because we were easy sell. We got 42 pictures for $420!!! Man we suck! lol