• 4,455 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 01:56 PM

Great review Holley!

#12 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
    • VIP Member
    • 4,791 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 02:54 PM

I have not seen the pics yet, but great review! Glad to hear you liked Fajita Republic - that's where we are planning our Welcome Dinner. From the sound of your post though, it seems like there may be 2? One in Downtown PV and one in NV?

It sounds like your wedding was brilliant! CONGRATS!! :)

~ Jaime & Martin ~
      "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#13 mrspeterson2b

mrspeterson2b
      • 34 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 12:30 AM

Congrats! Your pictures are beautiful!
        How were you able to contact Fajita Republic? I don't see a website or email address for them?

#14 bca33

bca33
        • 336 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 02:50 AM

Great review! Cant wait to see more pics!

#15 HolleyC

HolleyC
          • 31 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 11:20 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by mrspeterson2b
            Congrats! Your pictures are beautiful!
            How were you able to contact Fajita Republic? I don't see a website or email address for them?

We tried and tried to get a hold of them and for some reason, their email address doesn't work and they don't answer their phone. I even had Nicole try to call them for me! We ended up just showing up and requesting a table for 15 people. They had us seated within a few minutes. It is pretty big so you shouldn't have any problems! Make sure you bring bug spray as you are right by a lagoon and they can be bothersome. As well, bring your camera because if you do order fajitas, they set them on fire right next to you! You will not be disappointed eating here. The only thing I would recommend you don't order is the coconut shrimp...apparently (and this is coming from my snobby father-in-law who knows everything) they are soggy and over cooked?? Whatever...my suggestion is to just show up around 15 minutes earlier than your guests if you are all taking separate cabs and get a table. It is across the street from the Grand Velas Resort! Enjoy!

#16 TA Lindsay

TA Lindsay
            • 413 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 11:43 AM

Congrats on your wedding!!! Glad everything was perfect! I haven't had a chance to look at your pics yet, but I will do that right away!

Which 8 Tostadas did you go to? (There is one by the marina and one by the stadium) I love that restaurant!

Lindsay

#17 TA Lindsay

TA Lindsay
              • 413 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 11:48 AM

Your pics are beautiful!!! I love the arch with the flowers/draping on it!

Lindsay

#18 verh0016

verh0016
                • 110 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 12:43 PM

For some reason i cannot open the photos but will try on another computer in the next few days. I absolutely want chair ties and think the maracas sound like a fabulous idea too. Thanks for all the insight ladies!
                  The new Mrs. Selden

#19 HolleyC

HolleyC
                  • 31 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 12:46 PM

Hello Lindsay!!!

We ate at the one by the marina! I didn't know that there was one by the stadium?? That was my second favorite restaurant :) I will try to post some more pictures...Photobucket is a pain in the rear! Do you have any other suggestions?

#20 kate.com

kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 8,921 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 12:50 PM

congrats! very happy everything went well!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users