Sign in to follow this  
Jessalyn

Cute shell hair clips..

So, I was walking through downtown San Clemente (a cute, sleepy beach town) on Sunday and there was a farmer's market/street fair type thing going on and there was a vendor who had these really cute shell hair clips.

She said that she has a patent on the clip part. Basically it is hair (rubber)band that clips onto the underside of the clip if that makes sense, but basically if the rubber band part breaks, you can replace the band without throwing out the entire clip.

Anyway, they were really cute and I thought I would share them with you. I almost bought one, but I haven't completely decided what I'm going to do with my hair yet.

Here is their website....be warned it isn't an elaborate site.

Urchins

Just noticed there aren't even any prices listed on the site and I didn't ask how much they cost.

Jess, those are pretty cool! Lol - normally they don't list prices for a reason though.... $$$$$. Still, I managed to pick a favourite!!!

I like this one:

Click the image to open in full size.

REally cute!!! I might order for my flower girls! I just sent them an email asking about prices & ordering. I'll let you know what I hear back.