Photo

Christa's Pro Pics - Cabo Surf

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#21 NHPT

NHPT
  • 3,848 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 07:00 PM

christa- yes yes yes i am interested in the flower! PM me with the info. i feel like a proud mama now that you are married because seriously we have been planning these darn weddings together since like september of last year!!!! HAHA! I am so happy for you- are you back at work yet?
    Destination Wedding Cabo San Lucas (3-29-07) Proud Momma to Avery (3-21-08) and Gracyn (10-12-10)

#22 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 6,996 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 08:14 PM

Yay Christa! Thanks for sharing- everything looked so FUN! I love your chair bows, and your bouquet turned out really cute. The flower in your hair looked perfect and you look smokin in your dress! I love the emotion that Bradley captured during your ceremony.
      I know we've had this discussion before, but what Mariachi group or trio did you hire?

#23 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
      • VIP Member
      • 11,403 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 08:31 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by NHPT
        christa- yes yes yes i am interested in the flower! PM me with the info. i feel like a proud mama now that you are married because seriously we have been planning these darn weddings together since like september of last year!!!! HAHA! I am so happy for you- are you back at work yet?
        I will PM you shortly. I know - I can't believe it's over, but then again I can! Tomorrow is my first day back at work - boo!

Quote:
        Originally Posted by AQHARIDER
        Yay Christa! Thanks for sharing- everything looked so FUN! I love your chair bows, and your bouquet turned out really cute. The flower in your hair looked perfect and you look smokin in your dress! I love the emotion that Bradley captured during your ceremony.
        I know we've had this discussion before, but what Mariachi group or trio did you hire?
        Thanks Sarah! I love Bradley's pics too - we basically gave him free reign and trusted his direction instead of giving him a list of "must have photos." I think the pics that are not posed and involve movement are the best.

I hired the Mariachi Trio through Maye - I have no idea who they are.

#24 Janet

Janet
        • VIP Member
        • 7,459 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 10:55 PM

gorgeous!!!!!!!! How does it feel to be back?

#25 TammyB

TammyB
          • 10,630 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 08:32 AM

Christa everything looks great, you look amazing in your dress. Congrats and welcome to the Monday blues.. lol

#26 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
            • VIP Member
            • 11,403 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 01:26 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by JANET1111
              gorgeous!!!!!!!! How does it feel to be back?
              Thanks Janet! Sucks to be back
              Christa everything looks great, you look amazing in your dress. Congrats and welcome to the Monday blues.. lol
              Thank you Tammy...getting caught up on the 10 million things that have happened at work since I've been gone. Brain melting...

#27 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
              • 1,876 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 03:35 PM

Christa~ You had an absolutely beautiful wedding! You were a gorgeous bride!! And, the photos are great!! Thank you for sharing!!
                My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
                Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#28 MelissaH

MelissaH
                • 1,724 posts

Posted 09 April 2007 - 12:22 AM

I can't believe I missed this!!

Christa you looked absolutely stunning!! Everything looked so perfect - your pics had me in tears! They were gorgeous!!

#29 tvt

tvt
                  • VIP Member
                  • 4,812 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 03:49 PM

I can't believe I missed a thread with pictures! You look stunning!

#30 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
                    • VIP Member
                    • 11,403 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 04:10 PM

Aww, thanks girls. I haven't been able to figure out how to share the ultra cool slide show Bradley did for us. I think I'll just upload the pics he used tonight so you can see it - it's a great representation of the day...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users