Christa's Pro Pics - Cabo Surf
Posted 01 April 2007 - 02:24 PM
Here's the link - enjoy. Oh, and the B&W photos are first, so the chronology is a little messed up, but I just didn't have the energy to mess with it...
Kodakgallery.com*Join now and receive beautiful photographic prints from your camera
Posted 01 April 2007 - 02:32 PM
Posted 01 April 2007 - 03:00 PM
Posted 01 April 2007 - 03:15 PM
1. I love the pics, they were amazing and I am so glad you had a huge selection of pics to choose from.
2. Your dress looked gorgeous as did your make-up and hair. I love the flower that you chose for your hair.
3. The Cabo surf is so pretty! I love the intimate vibe it gives off and I love the rocky sand, it's such a nice backdrop for a wedding.
4. I loved the crisp white linen table clothes, they looked amazing. Along with that I really like the way the pink/fuschia flowers gave the table a colorful vibe. And I'm so glad the e-bay chair bows worked out perfectly. Love the lanterns hanging over the table, just beautiful.
5. The kids are so cute. Are they both R's sons? For some reason I thought he only had one son? Maybe I was thinking that b/c of the little one who needed his mom's permission to fly. In any event they are adorable.
6. I love the tequila shot that you did with your guest after the ceremony. Great way to kick start a party!
7. My favorite pic is of you brushing your teeth, so funny!
8. I loved the cake, it looked so nice. Did it taste good?
9. You guys look so happy and I am so very happy for the both of you. I hope your wedding was everything you wished for and more.
Posted 01 April 2007 - 03:20 PM
Posted 01 April 2007 - 04:15 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users