Photo

Secrets Maroma Brides

• Please log in to reply
2264 replies to this topic

#311 jaccat15

jaccat15
  • 196 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 10:06 AM

I will def keep you posted on all of the info i get from Cecilia. When my mom and I were there in March, we heard the harpist play on the lobby around dinner time and he was really good - we are thinking of maybe using him for the ceremony - but we'll see.

For the welcome bags, we are doing canvas totes with a itinerary of events, sunscreen and lip balm, magazines, travel size meds (tylenol, immodium, alka selzer) and maybe a package of candy.

Table decor I am going to work out with Cecilia - I really don't want to have to worry about table set ups or any of that. The only things I am planning on shipping ahead of time are the welcome bags, a frame for our kettubah, placecards and menu cards.
    I really don't want to bring more than my luggage or my dress with me on the plane.

What are you thinking for the table decor? Are you going to do anything special to the gazebo? I am going to ask if she can wrap lights around it and line the aisle with tea lights in paper.

#312 Boo

Boo
    • 785 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 10:21 AM

deleted

#313 saza175

saza175
      • 84 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 11:33 AM

Hey everyone... just thought I'd let you know that I switched my whole plan... we're getting married Dec. 7 of this year and it's only going to be me and my fiance!!! The planning started getting too crazy with our families giving us so much BS so we decided that we'll go to Secrets ourselves and say our vows on the beach with just the two of us and a photographer, and have an AHR with our families when we get back!

#314 jaccat15

jaccat15
        • 196 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 11:51 AM

thanks boo! yes - that's exactly what i was looking for :) i'm going to show this to Cecilia and see what she can get down there.
          i love the idea of having these line the aisle and have them around the gazebo for the cermony.

Saza - good for you guys!!!

#315 Boo

Boo
          • 785 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 01:50 PM

deleted

#316 jaccat15

jaccat15
            • 196 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 03:23 PM

hmmm - good question!!! are the LED ones battery operated? how does that work exactly?

#317 saza175

saza175
              • 84 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 03:24 PM

thanks...i'm so happy and excited, and i got awesome rates from my TA !!!!

#318 Boo

Boo
                • 785 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 10:10 PM

deleted

#319 cheerleader1975

cheerleader1975
                  • 59 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 10:26 PM

I love the tealights idea, but we're getting married at 3p.. still thinking on decor :)

great ideas ladies - who needs a wedding planner, when I have you guys! XOXOXO

#320 jaccat15

jaccat15
                    • 196 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 10:13 AM

those LED lights are very cool - i wonder if Cecilia has access to these....
                      One would think that if you are a wedding coordinator, you can get anything, right?

i REALLY don't want to buy any decor and have to ship it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users