Photo

Secrets Maroma Brides

• Please log in to reply
2264 replies to this topic

#1631 Jen Eeson

Jen Eeson
  • 28 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 03:17 PM

Does anyone have any advice regarding florists?  It seems that the resort and Planner 1 are very expensive so I'm looking for other options.  Thanks!

#1632 dsr322

dsr322
    • 13 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 04:51 PM

Unsure as to what time i should make my hair and makeup appointment on my wedding day . My ceremony is at 5pm. Any ideas or past experiences?

#1633 CriCri

CriCri
      • 225 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 10:20 PM

Originally Posted by dsr322 

Unsure as to what time i should make my hair and makeup appointment on my wedding day . My ceremony is at 5pm. Any ideas or past experiences?

Cecilia fixed me the appointment in the spa at 1.00 pm and the ceremony was at 5.00 pm

#1634 nicc80

nicc80
        • 114 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 01:12 AM

Hi, give your self 2 hours for hair and make up according to the spa team:) so book it when u want to be ready. I will be ready at 4 (if all goes well) and my wedding I s at 5:30 . Nicole About to board the plane

#1635 beachbride2013

beachbride2013
          • 198 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 07:59 AM

Nicole, enjoy your trip and your wedding!

#1636 CriCri

CriCri
            • 225 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 10:46 AM

Originally Posted by Jen Eeson 

Does anyone have any advice regarding florists?  It seems that the resort and Planner 1 are very expensive so I'm looking for other options.  Thanks!

The florist of the resort is Maya Floral

http://www.mayafloral.com/

I like very much the arraingments that they have prepared for my wedding.

Plannrer1 is more for forniture rental, linens, overlays, lighting, dance floor. I have the price list if you need it.

#1637 nicc80

nicc80
              • 114 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 12:23 AM

Thank u! It's so gorgeous here! And the honeymoon sweet!!!!! OMG

#1638 ElleGee

ElleGee
                • 255 posts
                • Wedding Date:October 28, 2012
                • Wedding Location:Secrets Maroma Beach Resort
                • LocationHouston, Texas

Posted 06 July 2012 - 06:59 AM

Originally Posted by msop04 

Does SMB provide the wedding dinner menus and place cards, or it that the bride's responsibility to bring those?  (as you can see, I am clueless!! LOL)

I found these photos on the Sandals Martha Stewart Weddings site... Do you think SMB could replicate this look for me??  I love the idea of the hanging "curtain" of flowers or shells or whatever...  :)

Planner 1 Events has quoted me $200 for hanging curtain on the beach chuppah ( but only for the back panel)! I asked for a quote with a bead chandelier also!

- Elle Gee

(Laura)

Visit my online boutique: www.candiwithellegee.com

#1639 CriCri

CriCri
                • 225 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 09:35 AM

Originally Posted by LolaTX 

Planner 1 Events has quoted me $200 for hanging curtain on the beach chuppah ( but only for the back panel)! I asked for a quote with a bead chandelier also!

Is the price only to "hanging" the curtain or it includes also the curtain?

#1640 ElleGee

ElleGee
                  • 255 posts
                  • Wedding Date:October 28, 2012
                  • Wedding Location:Secrets Maroma Beach Resort
                  • LocationHouston, Texas

Posted 10 July 2012 - 03:13 AM

ATTENTION PREVIOUS SMB BRIDES:

Does anyone know the size of the round tables used for the reception? I am bringing my own table cloths and overlays (much less expensive and I am a bit picky, lol) . . but need to know the size to bring.   Cecillia told me the tables seat 8-10 people, but did not tell me the size. Can anyone PLEASE HELP me so I can get them ordered?

By the way, weddinglinensdirect.com has chair sashes super cheap. I ordered samples of 8 different ones (my color is quite unique), and they were delivered in less than a week, and several matched my colors exactly. Right now they are on sale too (mine come out to .56 cents each, in packages of 10).  Cant beat the price, and they have more colors than any other site I have seen!

Thanks ladies!

- Elle Gee

(Laura)

Visit my online boutique: www.candiwithellegee.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users