Photo

Our wedding slideshow by Mark & Gwyne Owens!!!

• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

#81 moepeedy

moepeedy
  • 491 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 11:33 AM

A,
    It's me again. I was looking at your planning thread and loved the idea of printing the vows on the wedding certificate. When I visited the site where it was done I didn't see the palm trees as a choice. I hoping you would share where you found the background. Thanks,
    Maureen-moe
    Moe's Plannin Thread Super Long

http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t45234

#82 Alyssa

Alyssa
    • 11,793 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 05:21 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by moepeedy
      A,
      It's me again. I was looking at your planning thread and loved the idea of printing the vows on the wedding certificate. When I visited the site where it was done I didn't see the palm trees as a choice. I hoping you would share where you found the background. Thanks,
      Maureen-moe
      Hi Maureen,
      we didn't find that background anywhere - we had it custom drawn for us - we used a photo of the site where we were having our ceremony as inspiration.
      I hope you find something that works!
      Alyssa :)

#83 Alyssa

Alyssa
      • 11,793 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 10:03 AM

Thanks so much!!!!!!

#84 H&F

H&F
        • 361 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 10:26 AM

Alyssa, your photo slideshow is so beautiful! I remember from your planning thread that you said you had to move locations & I can't imagine you finding a more stunning location! It looks so peaceful and romantic.

Who sings the first song on your slideshow and what is it called. I love it!

#85 Alyssa

Alyssa
          • 11,793 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 12:58 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by H&F
            Alyssa, your photo slideshow is so beautiful! I remember from your planning thread that you said you had to move locations & I can't imagine you finding a more stunning location! It looks so peaceful and romantic.

Who sings the first song on your slideshow and what is it called. I love it!
            thanks! It is "Better Together" by Jack Johnson not only do i love the song but Jack Johnson is Hawaiian so i loved that aspect of it! :)

#86 sdtooley

sdtooley
            • 109 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 03:06 PM

Your pictures are beautiful! I loved your tables at the reception. Did you buy the table runners and take them with you or did they have them at the resort? if you bought them, do you remember where you got them from?

#87 Alyssa

Alyssa
              • 11,793 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 03:21 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by sdtooley
                Your pictures are beautiful! I loved your tables at the reception. Did you buy the table runners and take them with you or did they have them at the resort? if you bought them, do you remember where you got them from?
                Thanks! I bought the runners on Ebay - i don't remember the seller. i brought them home and then sold them to another bride! :)

i would try searching for "bamboo table runners" or "wood table runners"

good luck!!

#88 msjesslee

msjesslee
                • 165 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 09:21 PM

You're wedding video made me cry! I loved all your pictures. The water shots are a bit ... amazing! Did you and your husband actually get in the water??

#89 Alyssa

Alyssa
                  • 11,793 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 10:53 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by msjesslee
                    You're wedding video made me cry! I loved all your pictures. The water shots are a bit ... amazing! Did you and your husband actually get in the water??
                    Thanks!!! i heart our wedding slideshow too :) we did get in the water - it was fun! it didn't hurt that the pool was a heated salt water pool - it felt great!

#90 AwayDC

AwayDC
                    • 155 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 06:17 PM

Absolutely beautiful. I love your video

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users