Sign in to follow this  
PaulaV

Number of Bridesmaids and groomsmen

I have 6 on my side (well possibly 5 now) and he has four. We have 3-4 flower girls and two ring bearers, I just couldn't choose, honestly I probably should have more because I didn't even ask my sister or my cousins (long stories both) but I don't think it matters. My MOH is excited she says since she is the MOH she will walk alone and carry my train she is happy about that.

I am having 1 Matron of Honor and 2 Maids of Honor. He is having a Best Man and a Groomsman...

Also....3 junior bridesmaids, 1 (or 2) flower girls, 1 (or 2) ring bearers, 3 ushers.

We weren't going to do any because we didn't want our friends to feel pressured into going if they couldn't afford it or whatever. But I know my two closest friends will make it no matter what and I really want them standing up with me. Joe thinks his closest freind will show so I think we'll have two to 1. Or he could add my bro and make it even....

but really EVEN SCHMEEVEN!! Do what you want!

i'm still having my sisters (2) and friends (2) be bridesmaids. Erik will have 4 also....That's what I was going to have also when I was planning for a cabo wedding

We're having 9 MOH's and 10 Bestmen(Hans screwed up!), 2 flower girls and 2 babies of honor (my nephew, his neice both will be 2 they won't walk down the isle but will have coordinating attire)

I think you should include his sister as well, so what if it's 6, his sister will feel part of your day and I think thats important. I like the idea of havind 4 and 4 on each side, I think that would look cool. I also like the idea of having his sister be part of his grooms men. She could wear something in the colours of the guys. We are having our children stand up with us, my partners daughter is walking her dad down the isle, and we chose her dress to compliment him. My 2 girls are my maids of honour, my son is walking me down the isle, and our son(4) wants to be a flower boy, heh heh, so a flower boy he is. A dw means doing what ever feels right for you, (all weddings should be), stop stressing and do what you want, all will be beautiful.

Kelly~

Hey Kelly~

I have decided to have the six of them and my FI will have four :)

He still thinks they should be even, but understands how important each one is to me.