Photo

Pictures of my dresses!!!!

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 heather007

heather007
  • 620 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 11:14 PM

My second dress arrived today in the mail. I'm so excited. I tried it on with my first dress, and I think that I like the second dress better. When I put it on, it just feels pretty good. Ofcourse, it's hard to think of what it will look like on the beach, and me 20 pounds lighter, but I think that it will work.

My sister took the pictures and she has this habit of making things look distorated. For example, in some of the pictures, you can see my Mom's flower coach, it's looks super small and like I'm standing very far away from it, while in reality, I was only standing about 3 feet away from it. The pictures make me look very wide and short, while I'm actually 5'8 and a size 12.

I really like both the dresses and [both] look amazing, but the second one looks stunning and I feel very comfortable in it. The first one I really like as well, but everyone is thinking that it might be a little too formal for my personal style. Plus, I feel like I could possible "fall out of it". I'm thinking that once I get closer to my goal weight, and have a conversation with my seamstress, then I might make a decision.

My first dress [it's really too big]:
    Click the image to open in full size.

My second dress [the straps are detachable, I had them up because the dress kept falling down without them on]:

I really like this picture, LoL!!!!

What do you girls think?

I couldn't wait to show you all!!!!

~~

#2 RedDiamond

RedDiamond
    • Banned
    • 242 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 11:17 PM

Both are pretty - but the first is stunning! I love the low drop back.

#3 weddingchick

weddingchick
      • 1,052 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 11:22 PM

oh you look pretty in both. the first one def needs alterations to fit you better. I'd go with the one in which you feel more comfortable.

#4 bumbles

bumbles
        • 574 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 11:43 PM

I'm in love with the second dress! You look fabulous in it!

#5 bride2b08

bride2b08
          • 41 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 11:55 PM

i love the second one! it fits you great!! and you look more comftorable in it!!

#6 nicmicj

nicmicj
            • 244 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 12:30 AM

My choice would be #1 with the necessary alterations. I really like the back of that dress the best.

#7 KatyKo

KatyKo
              • 851 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 12:38 AM

They are both beautiful. IMO...I like the first one because of the back, but I believe you look like you love the 2nd one more (just from the pics).

Either one will be a great choice

#8 heather007

heather007
                • 620 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 12:48 AM

No, no, I like the first one too. My sister caught me not smiling, then she didn't bother to take another picture. I can't edit the post for some reason, so I will attach a picture here without my face. LoL.

I really like them both. but I think I'm bias right now because the first one is too big, so it doesn't fit properly and so I feel somewhat uncomfortable in it. However, I can easily get that fixed. Plus, it's hard because I'm not at my goal weight yet, so the dresses will look very different once I reach that. It might be me bringing both dresses down.

~~

#9 K&Rwedding

K&Rwedding
                  • Banned
                  • 494 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 12:54 AM

They are both beautiful, but the first one you look like a bride. The second one is great, but looks more evening gown.

You will look great in either one.

#10 nikkianddean

nikkianddean
                    • 1,881 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 01:28 AM

definitely #1 it looks fabulous on you and the back is stunning!! the alteratiosn will be worth it!!! congrats : )
                      http://i264.photobuc....h/IMG_1002.jpg

Mr. & Mrs. C
                      February 14, 2009

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users