Photo

Dreams Tulum RE-OPENED!

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#11 sdtooley

sdtooley
  • 109 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 10:57 PM

WOW!!!! This is the most exciting day, well besides when I got engaged! But thank you, thank you, thank you!
    My fiance and I said that we would wait til the middle of November to make a decision about doing the wedding at DT or moving it back the beach here in the states...look like the decision was made just in time!!!!!! YIPEE!!!

#12 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 05 November 2008 - 11:04 PM

also, the resort is supposed to be better than ever. they are adding all this landscaping to make the resort more lush.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#13 can't wait!

can't wait!
    • 517 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 11:08 PM

And they've remodeled the activities pool! For those of us who've been there, we know it needed major work. Sandra says the new pool is awesome! Congrats to everyone. Hugh sigh of relief.
      And Tammy, as ALWAYS, gracias!

#14 Blkatz

Blkatz
      • 1,025 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 11:09 PM

Can't wait does this mean you get to get married at DT

#15 Elizabeth Medina

Elizabeth Medina
        • Vendor
        • 278 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 11:29 PM

That is such great news! Hooray!

#16 can't wait!

can't wait!
          • 517 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 11:36 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Blkatz
            Can't wait does this mean you get to get married at DT
            YES! We arrive on the 25th 10 days after the re-opening. And I will get to get married in a Spanish chapel after all!

#17 amyc

amyc
            • 38 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 11:39 PM

YAY! I feel like so much stress has just been eliminated from my life. The new improvements are just icing on the cake! Thanks for keeping us updated Tammy!

Can't wait to see the reviews start rolling in from those post November 15th brides! So happy! :)

#18 amy706

amy706
              • 506 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 11:58 PM

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU TAMMY!!! And Thank God this nightmare is over!!! YAHOOO!!!
                Amy706
                Washington, DC
                Dreams Tulum
                December 5, 2008
                Pro Pics- Citlalli from Claudia Rodriguez:http://claudiaphoto...../december/a_m/Planning Thread: http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t31997Dreams Tulum Wedding Review: http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t33518http://ticker...

#19 Bonita

Bonita
                • 26 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 12:00 AM

Thank you!!!! I am sooo happy!!!
                  This is great news!

#20 BC Bride2be

BC Bride2be
                  • 636 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 12:28 AM

YAAAHOOOOOO!!!!
                    thank you, thank you, Tammy!!!!! I just finished running around the house jumping up and down - and screaming ... yaaaahoooo its over.. back to the planning!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users