• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 6,996 posts

Posted 23 September 2006 - 11:09 AM

Hi girls! I posted my engagement pics taken by Juan onto Shutterfly. I put them all on there, so there are many that are similar- I haven't had time to weed through them yet. The address is: www.jeffreyandsarah.shutterfly.com

#2 Jennifer

Jennifer
    • 218 posts

Posted 23 September 2006 - 11:46 AM

Very nice pics!

#3 LIZAGEHL

LIZAGEHL
      • 35 posts

Posted 23 September 2006 - 03:13 PM

Gorgeous pictures. I especially like the ones of the two of you coming out of the surf where you can see your footprints.

#4 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 23 September 2006 - 04:21 PM

great pics sarah!!! are you going to use any for STD's?

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#5 Janet

Janet
        • VIP Member
        • 7,459 posts

Posted 23 September 2006 - 04:31 PM

They look great!! The lighting is really awesome.

#6 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 6,996 posts

Posted 23 September 2006 - 07:40 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by host
            great pics sarah!!! are you going to use any for STD's?
            That is the plan. Now we just have to decide which one to use...I don't know- he did such an awesome job. Tammy, you talk about being unphotogenic, and I totally disagree with you, but now after having Juan take my pics he totally works magic. Both Jeff & I usually take really bad pictures- smiles are wierd, eyes are closed, stupid looks on our faces, etc. But he managed to capture a ton of great smiles from both of us! He was so nice too, and patient while he worked with us to get the shot he wanted.
            Back to the STD question, we wanted to do something similar to what the other Sarah did, with the picture frames and STD cards. Now I'm just waiting for the parents to get back with me with their lists so I know how many I have to make. This is getting so exciting!

#7 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 6,996 posts

Posted 23 September 2006 - 07:43 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by JANET1111
              They look great!! The lighting is really awesome.
              Thanks Janet. I agree, he really picked a great time of day to take these pictures. I love the lighing on the wet rocks at the beach, and the pictures with the bright sun in the background that makes us look dark.
              By the way, we went by the Cabo Surf Hotel. It looks really cool- it will be beautiful for your ceremony. We decided on Dreams because of the AI value for some of our guests and I'm just stuck on getting married at the gazebo and can't get over it!

#8 Janet

Janet
              • VIP Member
              • 7,459 posts

Posted 23 September 2006 - 07:52 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by AQHARIDER
                Thanks Janet. I agree, he really picked a great time of day to take these pictures. I love the lighing on the wet rocks at the beach, and the pictures with the bright sun in the background that makes us look dark.
                By the way, we went by the Cabo Surf Hotel. It looks really cool- it will be beautiful for your ceremony. We decided on Dreams because of the AI value for some of our guests and I'm just stuck on getting married at the gazebo and can't get over it!
                I totally understand the Dreams choice! If we were doing AI I would definitely pick it :)

Glad you liked the Cabo Surf though. I really think it is just the best choice for the look/feel I am going for. I have such high expectations now, I just hope everything turns out like I want!

#9 NHPT

NHPT
                • 3,848 posts

Posted 23 September 2006 - 07:53 PM

your pics look amazing. i am so grateful to have found this site and was referred to juan because he is AMAZING! beautiful pictures
                  Destination Wedding Cabo San Lucas (3-29-07) Proud Momma to Avery (3-21-08) and Gracyn (10-12-10)

#10 MARKSBRAT

MARKSBRAT
                  • 34 posts

Posted 23 September 2006 - 09:08 PM

your pics turned out fabulous!!! Juan does a great job we're all so lucky to have found him! I love that you can see the arch in the distance, they'll all turned out great, you're gonna have a tough time chosing just one for your STD!!!! I think the one with you guys sitting by the date in the sand would be cute!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users