Sign in to follow this  
cendcar

OOT Bag Stuff for sale- Sunblock, Mini Liquor Bottles...more

Just came back from my wedding in the Riviera Maya and am selling all the extra stuff that I have. Perfect for someone with a wedding party of 10-20 people! Please look at the pictures below....

Mini Liqour Bottles: I have 25 total....$1 each!

5 Baileys

7 Jack Daniels

7 Finlandia Vodka

6 Bacardi

Click the image to open in full size.

Banana Boat Mini Sunblock, 21 total.....$1 each!

Gum Packs, 4 packs per package.....$1 per pack!

3 Winterfresh

2 Doublemint

2 Juicy Fruit

23 Fuschia Tulle Candy Bags with Pepto Bismal.....$3 each

(10 Peptos per bag)

15 Mini Beach Chair Picture Frames (white)....$3 each

-Never used--Beach Themed Garter Set....one keepsake, one to toss....$20 (this thing cost me close to $40 and I forgot to put it on the day of the wedding....dope!)

Flower Hair Barette Thing...Ivory, I actually bought it from a gal on this forum for $30. Fake, so you can take it overseas....but looks real. Got lots of compliments, but probably will not wear it again.... $20

Veil, 2 tier, Ivory, 30 x 36 inches, satin pencil edge, pearls....$15

Also have a mini-veil, perfect for a Bachelorette or Bridal Shower....no picture, sorry....$5.

I have PayPal account or we can work something else out....We could do half and half on shipping costs!

Thanks for looking!

I am interested in the fusha candy bags with the pepto bismal. If they are still available you can email me at ktlester@shaw.ca I will need to make up a few more, where on earth did you find pepto in pill form.

Thanks Tracy

Hi all!

My hubby just saw this posting and just made me realize that I made a typo. The liqour bottles are $3 each, not $1. Sorry about the confusion.

Tracy (from Texas), let me know if you still want them.

Tracy (from Canada) yes the bags are still available. I will email you later today.

Thanks!

Hi,

I was just wondering where you purchased the pepto bismal and the sunscreen and how much they cost you? My wedding isn't until early 2010 but I want to get an idea of where to get things like these for my OOT bags.

Thanks,

Marie

Hi- The Peptos and the Sunscreen were purchased at Target.

For those of you who have PMed me, I will be going to Fed-Ex first thing tomorrow morning to find out shipping costs. I apologize I did not get to go during the week but my first week back at work after the wedding was pretty rough!

I will send you individual emails tomorrow morning letting you know how much the shipping cost is. Thanks for looking!