ACDCDCAC

Post Here if You Are Getting Married in Cabo!

Hello Everyone!

I also plan to get married in Cabos in 2o14.

I would greatly appreciate any price lists I can get for Los Cabos resorts!

My email address is yoonji.law@gmail.com 

Thank you!

Hello brides! I'm getting married on 10/4/13 at the RIU Santa Fe and I've read that a lot of you have gotten your flowers/bridesmaids bouquets at Costco.  How early before the wedding do you have to select them for them to be ready? Also, do they have a big variety?

Thanks again in advance!

Hello cabo brides!! Looking into Westin for oct 2014 wedding.. Any thoughts on Westin? Has anyone been there before? Or tried to communicate with their WC?

5/24/2014 at Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos (currently Barcelo Los Cabos Palace Deluxe but changing over November 2013)!!!  Sending out invitations this week and now starting to look at photographers (Alec & T maybe?) and hair/makeup (Suzanne Morel?).  Got my dress but need to get my fiance and bridesmaids/groomsman dressed! 

Hi guys! I just posted my wedding review! it covers some questions here!

Thank you for all former brides that helped me to organize my wedding, it was nothing but perfect!

I was going to get married in all inclusive resort, but I had to change the plans! Doing it on a restaurant was a great idea!

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/t/87789/just-got-back-from-cabo-sunset-monalisa-wedding#post_1959551

Hi Tori, let me know what you found out... especially about florists, flower decor and wedding decor (I was thinking of finding a plant nursery for some accents). I didn't have any luck online so the Sams/Costco idea sounds great. How did it go? What about your cake? Are you getting mariachi or DJ only? Hope your trip went well... too bad I just saw this because I am also getting married that week... I will go in Jan. so let me know if you want me to scout something for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J0hanna View Post

Hi everyone, I am getting second thoughts on my wedding location. I am still considering Cabo of course but a different location. I initially had my eyes set (yes I put down a deposit already) for Dreams but looked elsewhere and found Sunset Da Mona Lisa and Hacienda Cocina & Cantina. Both are gorgeous locations however, both are also restaurants. My fiancé is stuck for the all inclusive resort stay and wedding location to keep things simple and at minimal costs.   AGHHHHH!!! Now I am worried because I want to send out my STD in October and need to finalize everything soon. Opinions anyone? Thanks!

Just curious @J0hanna - did you end up changing your venue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by flo628 View Post

Just curious @J0hanna - did you end up changing your venue?

Hi! I actually did, I went Villa Del Arco. the only thing I am a little concerned is the sales team when they try to sell the time shares to the guests at check-in. I keep hearing its gets really bad lol But other than that, it fits within our budget, the location is beautiful, and its kid friendly. Where are you having yours?

Keep us updated!

-Jo