• LocationSeattle

Posted 01 November 2008 - 08:24 PM

what a freak!

#12 *Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 9,532 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 08:48 PM

Ugh, that's disgusting. Some people are just....yuck. What a twisted, mean person!

#13 Yari

• VIP Member
    • 10,928 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 08:55 PM

That is totally crazy. Get this my step daughter's friend got a Yes on 8 flyer in her trick a treat bag...WTF? She is 10!!!

#14 syl1115

• 789 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 10:17 PM

I hope she doesn't have any children. What will they grow up to be?

Our wedding slideshowhttp://www.facebook.....=1047086342460

#15 KatyKo

• 851 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 11:45 PM

I wonder if it was the same lady that was at McCain's rally that said Obama was an Arab. There are some crazy people in this world...and it is scary that they can vote too!

#16 SAM

• 542 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 01:18 AM

What an ignorant witch!

I'm sure my son wouldn't have received any candy as his buddy, who trick or treated with us dressed up as Obama!!

#17 rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 18,759 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 11:06 AM

someone in the town next to me rigged up his mccain sign to shock people if they tried to steal it. a 9yr old got shocked. he also had a camera set up.

#18 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
              • 11,659 posts
              • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 02 November 2008 - 01:14 PM

seriously, after reading about this lady, then morgan telling us about the guy that rigged his sign to shock people, and the nutball that said she was attacked by obama supporters and carved a backwards "B" in her own name, you sort of have to wonder.

where are the stories about crazy obama supporters?

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
              Awards and recognition: 
              Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
              Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
              Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
              sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
              Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#19 Alyssa

• 11,793 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 01:25 PM

that woman is not only mean but dumb as shit - kids don't vote lady!

#20 KarmaB

• 796 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 08:23 PM

Wow...someone is just a little WACKO!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users