Sign in to follow this  
Cabo Dreaming

Location for drinks and hors d' oeuvres in Cabo

Hi All:

All of my wedding guests are staying at different hotes so I am looking for a place for drinks and hors d' oeuvres for everyone to meet up the first night and so we can hand out our OOT bags (actually I'm using gable boxes instead of bags). I'm expecting 50-75 people and I'm looking for a fairly inexpensive place in downtown Cabo near the beach or the marina. Any suggestions other than a cruise?

I was in cabo in Sept, Office Bar was not as fun as in years past...next door was a place called Mango Deck or Mango Bar (Mango Something) either way it was a lot of fun! Either place would be fun to get everyone together on a first night. Depending on what you are looking for - the Mango place got a little more wild!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ana View Post

This place looks amazing! I'm contacting them now. Looks pricey though but we'll see.

For a fun, yet nice, evening go for Baja Cantina, they own great furniture, offer DJ and prices and food are great. From the places on the medanos beach this is really a great option.

For a more elegant dinner, go to Mona Lisa, their terraces are amazing!

Hi there...

Dependign on what you're looking for there are several places that can offer you some interesting ideas. Feel free to take a look around, the ambience and view of the different places Cabo has to offer.

Cheers