Wedding Dress at AHR???

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 tylersgirl

• 1,681 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 04:17 PM

I need help. What do I wear to my AHR? Should I wear my wedding dress? or should I wear a cocktail dress? Tell me what y'all are planning on wearing please! Thanks so much!

#2 2bebridejamaica

• 1,206 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 04:21 PM

Something like this was posted a while ago ... I tried to find it but no luck. Anywho, I am wearing my dress again for my AHR in Jan... and if I remember right most of the girls from that thread were too... why not wearing your dress twice and for all the people that were not able to come.. they get to see you in it.

#3 Soon2beTWells

• Banned
      • 125 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 04:24 PM

I am not wearing my dress, but we are having some of the best pics blown up and incorp. into the AHR. We are also showing our video...I will am wearing a cocktail dress...and it will be white.

#4 RedDiamond

• Banned
        • 242 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 04:24 PM

A lot of brides wear their dress twice. However, I do hear about brides wearing a cocktail dress from time to time.

#5 adias.angel

• 719 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 05:48 PM

I am going to wear a different dress, simple and white.

#6 BillysBride

• 1,255 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 05:53 PM

I'm undecided. My mom just about begged my sister to wear hers (she was married in Playa last year) but in the end, she opted to wear something different. In my mind, I guess I'm leaning toward wearing it...though I already bought one I found (at a crazy sale price) a while back with it in mind for my AHR. But I still don't know for certain. I'd say I'm about 70/30 in favor of wearing my gown again.

http://i17.photobuck....inecollage.jpgThe Fab Four (my quads) Meryn, Kellen, Nico & Layla
              http://global.thekno...rs/tt265ad.aspxhttp://www.mywedding...nnah/index.html20 STD's w. pre-lim RSVP sent 6/15/09: 7 "Yes" so far/10 guests total!

#7 tylersgirl

• 1,681 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 05:55 PM

Thanks so much for all your input! It really helps =)

#8 Mylee84

• 287 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 06:44 PM

I am wearing mine! i love it so much why not wear it twice!! =)

#9 lmg970

• 316 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 06:58 PM

I plan to wear mine again

#10 coppergoddess13

• 170 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 07:02 PM

I'm going to wear mine again. We are having 2 AHRs, one for my family and our college friends in IA and one for his family in TX, and as long as I don't destroy it during our TTD session, I'm planning to wear my dress to both. I spent a lot of money on it, I may as well get some mileage from it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users