Sign in to follow this  
Mishi

Spanx... what's the verdict?

I tried spanx on ONCE.... I don't consider myself a big girl but you know I wanted to smooth out the lumps and bumps for a friends wedding so I thought I'd give it a try...Hated it! After the 15 min fight to get it on I busted out laughing! I wish someone had been there just so I could share the hilariousness of it! I guess I had pick a size that was too small because It had not gotten rid of the lumps and bumps but just moved them to the edges of the spanx! It was too funny! Picture broccoli . But I put on my dress and it looked AWESOME! So it works. Unfortunately 5mins later I was sweating bullets and was so uncomfortable I had to take them off. Needless to say I probably won't wear them under my wedding dress. Lol although I know it would look better if I did.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I could not even fathom wearing spanx under my dress! it was warm enough without added compression. I did wear a long line bra to give my corset-back dress a little more help, and then I wore a pair of bike shorts underneath to avoid thigh-rub (hey..ya gotta do what ya gotta do!).

I will say it was AMAZING what that corset back did for my figure. No way would a zipper or button-back dress have looked like that on me.

@@malyna - It makes me look boxy too! I actually found that I looked better without it. I also found it SO uncomfortable

• Like 1