Photo

OOT Towel's came in!

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#11 **~Jenn~**

**~Jenn~**
  • 1,236 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 04:19 PM

Please don't be mad, But I think it looks the same! The picture on the Website does look a Tad darker..But I think it's just the picture and the fact that it's folded.
    they look Fabulous and I love the colors. I love your OOT bags and Although that sales guy should NOT have spoken to you like that...I think you should relax a little, take a deep breath and look how pretty your stuff looks!! Yay!!
    It does suck that they are thinner then they look on the website. I had a feeling they might be. I am still trying to decide if I am ordering or not.
    Either way though..Your stuff looks great..Honestly!!
    Married @ Dreams Cancun 06/24/09
    My Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....24-09-a-45066/Pics By Juan Navarrohttp://www.facebook.....9&l=32db696cd3

#12 Trice

Trice
    • 295 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 04:25 PM

I think they will be fine. They look great with your OOT bag.

#13 MarieSam

MarieSam
      • VIP Member
      • 2,336 posts
        • LocationSouthern California

Posted 23 October 2008 - 04:36 PM

I can see a bit of a difference, the website sample seems a little richer in color, but it could also be a factor of which direction the threads were facing in the picture ~ yanno especially since it's velour type material?

Nevertheless, I don't think it's really that much off and the gals are right, they turned out great and look awesome with your bags! Your guests I'm sure would be thrilled to receive something so nice and customized.

And if their customer service did take responsibility, what is the alternative? Would you plan on getting towels in a different color instead?

#14 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
        • 1,681 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 04:41 PM

The color is almost the same, but they look great. Don't worry about it. Your guests will love them. I really like the embroidery.

#15 DallasAshli

DallasAshli
          • 451 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 05:14 PM

Darn! They aren't what you were expecting!

That is so frustrating. And to be treated poorly makes it worse.

I agree with the other girls though - they look great. I really love the colors of the embroidery. Maybe tomorrow they wont be so bad!

#16 mexicobride2009

mexicobride2009
            • 164 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 05:50 PM

I agree, I don't think the colors are all that different and they look great!!! That doesn't excuse the poor customer service you're receiving though!
              I wouldn't worry about it (I know, easy for someone else to say)... They look great with your OOT bags!

#17 lscilley

lscilley
              • 1,466 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 07:09 PM

They do look lighter but I think they still look good together with your OOT bags!

#18 Jen_S

Jen_S
                • 3,737 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 08:33 PM

I have to agree with the other girls the colors are pretty close. I think they look awesome in your bag, which are super cute.
                  Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#19 Erica053009

Erica053009
                  • 513 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 08:38 PM

The blues are totally different but I still think it looks great don't stress over the little stuff no one will no it is the wrong shade if blue they will all love the towels

#20 reevesbride

reevesbride
                    • 212 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 08:41 PM

Im sorry that you didnt get what you were looking for. It really sucks when you pay and things dont meet your expectations. Where did you get your bags for your oot bags?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users