Sign in to follow this  
thomalm

Sarongs: Where to buy them?

I am trying to find fun stuff for welcome bags and I had an idea about including sarongs for the women. Anyone know a ood place to buy for a really good price?

I actually bought mine when I did my site visit. I went up to a bunch of the guys on the beach and told them I was going to be buying X amount, what is the best price. I got 60 of them for $5 each.

Hello Ladies,

I was looking for something to add to my BM's gifts that weren't expensive but were cute and I thought of sarongs. After searching I found this website,

Sassy Sarongs - Your sarong and pareo source

They currently have most of their sarongs on sale AND have free shipping if you order 2 or more sarongs. I have not order from the site yet but I am planning to.

I will let you know how the sarongs are when I get them!

I hope this isn't hijacking your thread, but I found a seller on Ebay that has great sarong's for the budget minded. Thought I would add to the site that you listed here, if you don't mind:

EBAY Link: eBay My World - tropicaleasehawaii

I purchased mine today, and they are combining shipping and have immediate shipping with a 2-3 day delivery....and they're really nice and big, so they can double as a dress at your resort.

Cheers!

Just wanted to update you girls because I found a great sarong seller on ebay. I just bought 10 for $35 with shipping included for my bridesmaids - he has a lot of 100 for $260 - that is inly $2.60 each! Thought some of you girls may want to get in on it like the pashmina discount because it is a great discount:

Wholesale Lot of 100 Batik Sarongs Pareos Wraps - eBay (item 140318766035 end time May-11-09 20:31:59 PDT)

another update - I just got my sarongs in the mail and the quality is great!! these are such a great deal - I definitely recommend the vendor I used and you truly can't beat the price.

HI I wanted to add sarongs for the ladies attending my wedding... Does anyone know of a good place I can purchase them, or at least the material to make it....

Thank you

Judy