Sign in to follow this  
MarieSam

Wanna know what the weather will be like on your wedding day??

Ok so you're not gonna know 100% what your wedding weather is going to be like, but this source will hopefully give you some worthwhile insight! cheesy.gif

My wonderful WC provided me with this website that will give you info on what your day was like in years past, so you can draw some comparisons. AND if you're having a sunset wedding, you can see when the sun is likely to set ~ which I know is super important for lots of brides especially when it comes to photography. Of course take into consideration that weather conditions vary according to circumstance, so again it's not foolproof!!

Here ya go ladies ~ hope this helps! Just enter your location and date and it'll give you a total rundown of what your day was like in the past...

smile159.gif

History : Weather Underground

Hi Marie, this is awesome, just what I was looking for information about predicting the weather. I just went to a wedding and the bride did look at the Farmer's Almanac to pick her date and it was definitely a winner! Reg

yikes it rained on my wedding day this year and last year ...

but not at all for at least 10 years before that (i got a little obsessed after seeing rain this year, LOL)!