I have been searching for wedding invitations online and I'm exhausted! I can't seem to find any that I love. I want the invites to be fun and not too formal. But my colors are violet and chartreuse green which are difficult to find. Any ideas on where you got your invitations? Any help is much appreciated!

I found an amazing place-really worked with me and was very sensitive about pricing...Prim and Pixie...they do booklets, passport invites and anything else you could imagine

I had the hardest time with my invites I know they are supposed to set the mood for the wedding but I just couldn't spend the money on expensive invites. I ended up ordering from David's Bridal Online Invites I know I am ashamed but before that I went to a few of my local places and they can do anything you want just tell them a budget and your colors and they can work it out for you my only problem was my budget was way too low.

We're doing a mini poster for our wedding invites...I don't know if that's the "fun" thing you were thinking, but just wanted to throw it out there :)