show us your rings!

• Please log in to reply
2112 replies to this topic

#1891 onyxluxenoir

onyxluxenoir
  • 22 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 02:44 PM

Originally Posted by martap7 

Wow your looks gorgeous...ill consider getting bands, going to go into a jeweler and see what options we can do :)

Good Luck Lady!

Whatever you choose will be beautiful!

Ciao,

#1892 elissae

elissae
    • 631 posts
    • Wedding Date:April 2, 2013
    • Wedding Location:Riu Palace Riviera Maya
    • LocationClifton Park, NY

Posted 10 February 2013 - 05:49 AM

Originally Posted by k032379 

Ohhhhh so gorgeous! Im excited for u :-)

Thank you!!!!

Originally Posted by minimojo 

Been looking through all the rings and think they are all beautiful!  This is my temp ring....while I chose the proper one. But love it too. 

Your temp ring?  This is absolutely gorgeous & so unique!  I love it!

Attached Files

Blissfully married since April 2, 2013.

#1893 EVKnowsitall

EVKnowsitall
    • 593 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 02:48 PM

Originally Posted by elissae 

I just got the call from our Jeweler. My custom wedding band is finsihed. I went by today at lunch to take a sneak peek (and get my e-ring back - it was a long 16 days without it). We will pick it up tomorrow.I snapped a picture - I am so excited. 

Holy moley that is some serious bling! It is gorgeous, looks like two stacked bands. That is a very valuable finger hahaha

Happily married to the love of my life- since July 5, 2013

#1894 EVKnowsitall

EVKnowsitall
      • 593 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 02:49 PM

Originally Posted by minimojo 

Been looking through all the rings and think they are all beautiful!  This is my temp ring....while I chose the proper one. But love it too. 

This is so cool! I looks like a seashell above the waves. Which one is temporary? Because I think this is the coolest set I have seen haha I love it.

Attached Files

Happily married to the love of my life- since July 5, 2013

#1895 DiamondGirl

DiamondGirl
        • 710 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 11:33 PM

Well played DiamondGirl!! Probably not a bad idea for non-police officers who travel a lot for work etc. I always hear horror stories of wedding rings stolen etc :( Wouldn't be quite as painful if it was a CZ!

Definitely! I also purchased a 2.5ct CZ solitaire to go with my fagaze band for when my husband and I go on vacation. Just the thought of possibly losing my real set or having it stolen scares me. Therefore I travel worry free and happily with my beautiful fagaze CZ bling! LOL

#1896 elissae

elissae
          • 631 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 07:57 AM

Originally Posted by EVKnowsitall 

Holy moley that is some serious bling! It is gorgeous, looks like two stacked bands. That is a very valuable finger hahaha

GRACIAS!!!!! Definitely bling factor - I will have to add it to my insurance policy -  I love it, but slightly wonder if we should have done a single band of bling....but with my bigger hands we throught the double would be better....it's will take a little it to get use to, but I think I can love with it.  :-)

#1897 k032379

k032379
          • 161 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:31 AM

I am soooooooo excited. My dream custom ring is finally ready for pick up after over a 12 month wait. The only thing is that my wedding band is only 1/2 complete. He is giving me a sub band until he is finished. Im not happy after this long of a wait but I'll be ok with it. He has created a master piece like no other. I dont want to break down and say it as flustered as I have been with the wait time but "it was worth the wait". K

#1898 elissae

elissae
            • 631 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:46 AM

Originally Posted by k032379 

I am soooooooo excited. My dream custom ring is finally ready for pick up after over a 12 month wait. The only thing is that my wedding band is only 1/2 complete. He is giving me a sub band until he is finished. Im not happy after this long of a wait but I'll be ok with it. He has created a master piece like no other. I dont want to break down and say it as flustered as I have been with the wait time but "it was worth the wait".

K

Awesome news!!!!  WHhn is your wedding - soon yes?

#1899 LKocelko

LKocelko
            • 350 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 06:20 AM

Been meaning to post, finally getting around to it. Here's my engagement ring and then the set. I really love it, FI did a good job. I think it has a very vintage/art-deco feel to it.

(ignore my non-manicured fingers in this one haha)

#1900 AllieH

AllieH
              • Resort/Area Ambassadors
              • 2,014 posts
              • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
              • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
              • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:17 AM

really love the set Lindsey!! and the black polish

Been meaning to post, finally getting around to it. Here's my engagement ring and then the set. I really love it, FI did a good job. I think it has a very vintage/art-deco feel to it.

(ignore my non-manicured fingers in this one haha)

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users