Photo

show us your rings!

• Please log in to reply
2112 replies to this topic

#1731 Oct 2012 Bride

Oct 2012 Bride
  • 217 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 10:19 AM

Thanks ladies. That was the night he propsed. My mother's camera caught it at a perfect angle.

#1732 EVKnowsitall

EVKnowsitall
    • 593 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 07:03 AM

Well I posted my dress so why not my ring! My background story goes- my mother took me into Zales and her and I are Dave Tutera, Four Weddings, Say Yes to the Dress fiends- you know, been planning my wedding forever. Sad but true lol. So it didn't strike me as extraordinary. We tried on lots of rings and took pics. I totally forgot about it. Months later my fiance kept pressing me to go vacation in Mexico so I called my mom and said "I think he is going to propose" and he was...so she told him not to because I knew. I was so disappointed haha. But then at a random family brunch, in front of my family- especially my grandmother who has since passed-he proposed. 

It's a set- one I tried on and fell in love with. My mom went with him to Zales and let him pick. He picked the same ring set I wanted- only I liked the princess cut and he chose the round cut. She is holding the wedding band so I don't lose it, but every time I visit her, I try it on and stare at it. I can't wait to wear it! I know it's a bit much for some who like to keep it simple, but I have long "piano" fingers so I think it looks great on my hand. And yes- we have known each other for 11 years, been dating for 6, living together for 3- damn straight I am wearing the set. I know some brides stop wearing the engagement ring once they are married- but not me! lol

Happily married to the love of my life- since July 5, 2013

#1733 EVKnowsitall

EVKnowsitall
      • 593 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 07:07 AM

Originally Posted by Alina8706 

My Engagement Ring! I love Sapphires!

OMG This ring is so amazing! I love sapphires too! It's already your something blue! I also love the heart detailing on the side. In other news I just figured out how to reply using original pics posted by other brides. Ha. so silly.

Happily married to the love of my life- since July 5, 2013

#1734 mrsnova

mrsnova
        • 280 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 07:29 AM

Originally Posted by EVKnowsitall 

Well I posted my dress so why not my ring! My background story goes- my mother took me into Zales and her and I are Dave Tutera, Four Weddings, Say Yes to the Dress fiends- you know, been planning my wedding forever. Sad but true lol. So it didn't strike me as extraordinary. We tried on lots of rings and took pics. I totally forgot about it. Months later my fiance kept pressing me to go vacation in Mexico so I called my mom and said "I think he is going to propose" and he was...so she told him not to because I knew. I was so disappointed haha. But then at a random family brunch, in front of my family- especially my grandmother who has since passed-he proposed. 

It's a set- one I tried on and fell in love with. My mom went with him to Zales and let him pick. He picked the same ring set I wanted- only I liked the princess cut and he chose the round cut. She is holding the wedding band so I don't lose it, but every time I visit her, I try it on and stare at it. I can't wait to wear it! I know it's a bit much for some who like to keep it simple, but I have long "piano" fingers so I think it looks great on my hand. And yes- we have known each other for 11 years, been dating for 6, living together for 3- damn straight I am wearing the set. I know some brides stop wearing the engagement ring once they are married- but not me! lol

Its beautiful and I definitely don't think it is too much:). Fun to hear everyone's stories behind the ring!

Married to the man of my dreams 3.1.13!!
          wedding website: http://kaelaandjoel.ourwedding.com/
          planning thread: http://www.bestdesti...g-thread-3-1-13

#1735 somethingblue77

somethingblue77
          • 30 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 09:37 AM

WOW so pretty and you have such pretty hands! Our wedding is not till July 2013 but I also want to get the wedding band now and wear it now ;)

#1736 BamaBride

BamaBride
            • 56 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 12:20 PM

I had to join in on the fun! Everyone's rings are beautiful! I'm obsessed with mine, even more so because my FI picked it out all by himself:)

#1737 HeatherandMatt

HeatherandMatt
              • 10 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 04:09 PM

It beautiful! Congrats! I hear ya about loving it because your FI picked it out. Mine designed it himself. It makes it so much better! Enjoy!

Originally Posted by BamaBride 

I had to join in on the fun! Everyone's rings are beautiful! I'm obsessed with mine, even more so because my FI picked it out all by himself:)

#1738 melnryluvco

melnryluvco
                • 340 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 10:21 PM

Originally Posted by EVKnowsitall 

Who would want to stop wearing an engagment ring after being married when you have that rock??? It's beautiful, congrats!!

#1739 melnryluvco

melnryluvco
                  • 340 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 10:23 PM

Love love love the halo settings. I hinted to my FI that I wanted a halo...and a split shank. Ask and ye shall receive. Congrats to you!

#1740 mrsnova

mrsnova
                    • 280 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 11:39 AM

Absolutely gorgeous! I agree it makes it so special when he picked it:)

Married to the man of my dreams 3.1.13!!
                      wedding website: http://kaelaandjoel.ourwedding.com/
                      planning thread: http://www.bestdesti...g-thread-3-1-13

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users