Oh oh- two dresses now

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 heather007

• 620 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 01:44 PM

I fell madly in love with my wedding dress that I found on Ebay back during the summer time, and I bought it for a total of $69.00 [it has tags still attached for $750.00] and I thought that it was truly what I wanted. I absolutely love it, the only issue I have with it is that it isn't as white as what I wanted.

However, I was "just looking" and I found the dress that was my style choice number two for sale. Well, I'm in the process of buying that dress.

Ugh, I really didn't want to become a bride who has more than one dress, because I suck at decissions, but I figure that, this way, I can do two different styles of trash the dress. I haven't recieved my second dress yet, but I can't wait to see it.

I plan on buying a 90" veil and a pretty feather/flower hair piece.

Am I crazy now? How am I going to decide which one to wear? Does anyone else have more than one dress?

Here is the picture of the dress I own:
    Click the image to open in full size.

Here is the dress I just bought [it comes with straps too and I'm thinking of changing out the sash for a coloured one, maybe]:
    Click the image to open in full size.

#2 2bebridejamaica

• 1,206 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 01:51 PM

Ok not gonna lie I have 3 dresses and Jay tells everyone!!!! I have my orig dress still in love with to death!! And then I have a TTD that I bought off of Craigslist for 40 bucks... plus I have a short ivory dress for the rest of the night and if I am melting in my dress. I knew I didn't want to ruin my orig dress since we are having a big reception up here in Jan so I found on the one on CL. But then after much thought and with the girls on here .. I bought a short dress off of Smartbargins for the just incase... It sounds horribly bad.. but they are all good reasons I think.. LOL... right??

I love the second dress, and def go with a colored sash for some color.. you can use the first as your TDD the train will be awesome in the water floating...

#3 samanthag

• 896 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 02:01 PM

As of now, I only have 1 dress. After reading about you girls I think I might go shopping again! lol!

I love both of your dresses! Esp the 2nd one! soooo pretty :)

#4 HaleGrifa

• 179 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 02:09 PM

I have two dresses - totally worth it!

#5 EDYTA

• 1,277 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 02:11 PM

love the second dress u bought :) so pretty

#6 DanielleNDerek

• VIP Member
            • 18,452 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 02:17 PM

I love love the 2nd dress. the neckline is fabulous!
              ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
              Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
              Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#7 jplovesme

• 385 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 02:23 PM

I LOVE the second dress! I just started the planning process, but I think i might end up with 2 dresses ... plus you got a killer deal with the first one, so you can justify the 2nd purchase!

#8 MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 10,366 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 05:18 PM

the second dress is gorgeous!

#9 yamille

• 1,460 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 09:44 PM

I really love the 2nd dress to.... wear both!

#10 KLC77

• 2,207 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 09:54 PM

The first dress was practically free (that's how I'd rationalize lol) so to have two dresses is ok. You really only paid for one! lol

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users