Sign in to follow this  
thomalm

Howdy, I need help

Hi, My name is Leanne and I am on the verge of going crazy over the dress decision. I am getting married on June 13 in Cabo and I have already purchased 2 dresses. I went to a sample sale and could not decide between the 2 so I got both but now I cant decide which one to wear! Ugh! My fiance has always said he did not think i should get a strapless because everyone we know wore a strapless and he wants me to be different. I know in the end he will be happy with whatever I wear, strapless or other. I am trying to factor in weather, sand, wind, etc... into my decision of which one to wear but I am so confused. The two are below. Please feel free to offer your vote. WTOO BRIDES | Bridal Gown Collection | Style Lucia | Ecru radiant taffeta strapless gown with embroidered motifs cascading from bodice to hem. Sweep train.

Nicole Miller Wedding Dresses - Wedding Dress Style CM0023 | Brides.com

i realy like the 2nd too. can you take a picture of yourself in both? i think that would really help make the decision.

the bottom of the 2nd is similar to my dress. I LOVE how it photographed when it was blowing in the breeze.

Congrats and welcome! I live in Dallas too :)

I like the second one! My fiance didn't want a strapless either so I know how you feel...and I'm in love with my dress with straps :)

Have fun planning.