Photo

My Wedding Logo Stickers/Seals w/template

• Please log in to reply
150 replies to this topic

#31 krazyk

krazyk
  • 90 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 12:37 PM

These look awesome, thank you..I'm going to try and do this!!

#32 edna

edna
    • Site Supporter
    • 1,360 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 02:31 PM

Wonderful Job, I love your monogram!!! I just entered in OTC but it seems the 3 pcs round punch is not longer available.. now I need to find another place to get it.... Thank you for sharing this!

#33 MarieSam

MarieSam
      • VIP Member
      • 2,336 posts
        • LocationSouthern California

Posted 15 October 2008 - 10:47 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by sdnative222
        Your stickers are soooo nice. Those details will look great on all of your projects. I'm curious, though. I've been going out of my colored ink in my HP printer like it's going out of style. Am I doing it wrong
        Printer ink is definitely gonna get used with all these DIY projects, I try to just look at it as part of the investment of having personalized decor and accessories for the wedding. I've noticed though a way to cut back on ink usage is to do things "Fast Normal" as opposed to "Normal Best" (I think that's what the option is). The color isn't as intense, but still really vivid and helps conserve the ink Hope that helps ~ and Cheers to running thru printer ink for the sake of awesome DIY projects, tee hee

#34 MarieSam

MarieSam
        • VIP Member
        • 2,336 posts
          • LocationSouthern California

Posted 15 October 2008 - 10:57 AM

Hey gals thanks for all the compliments. This project was super easy and I hope it will help a bunch of you brides-to-be out
          These are wonderful!! I was trying to figure out how to order stickers online and be sure that the color was what I was looking for! Now I don't have to! Thanks so much for your post! I'm switching over to work on my monogram right now!
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by MissLucky7Bride
          Thanks for the tips! I am not that inventive, but my hopes are to attempt as many DIY for my wedding. Thanks for sharing, it gives me some much needed motivation!
          Glad my post could help ~ making these on my own were a lot cheaper than ordering them online! Good luck ladies
          thanks for sharing the paper punch :)

I have been cutting my stickers, it is supposed to be round ones...but it does not turn out to be round using the scissors! LOL!
          Oh no! I can't imagine having to cut circles, I can barely cut a straight line
          Wonderful Job, I love your monogram!!! I just entered in OTC but it seems the 3 pcs round punch is not longer available.. now I need to find another place to get it.... Thank you for sharing this!
          Hey Edna ~ they musta just got them in stock again!!! Here's the link, hurry!!!!

http://www.orientalt....nches And Save

#35 Geralyn

Geralyn
          • 2,677 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 10:11 PM

love the envelopes for the std's

Attached Files

#36 sstotz

sstotz
            • 298 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 11:42 PM

good thinking! definitely will consider this for my diy wedding!
              ~Soon to be Shanny May
              June 20th, 2009
              Cabo San Lucas, MX

http://ticker.7910.o....nRkb3duISE.gif

#37 KRB

KRB
              • 61 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 02:09 PM

Thanks for the idea. I will definitely use the sticky paper and punches.

#38 trini bride

trini bride
                • 84 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 04:04 PM

Cool idea!

#39 Tranch

Tranch
                  • 81 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 01:44 PM

Your brother is quite the artist. They look beautiful.

#40 Erin6341

Erin6341
                    • 298 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 02:27 PM

Nicely done!! Those look amazing, especially with the envelopes!!

Back to DIY Forum: Passport Invitation Template, Boarding Pass Invitation Templates and more

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users