• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 FoxyBride

FoxyBride
  • 609 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 10:03 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by LadyZak
    Those are cute...I am so used to having to settle for - some of the cute stuff at the stores I go too - but nothing like that, but does anyone know if the 34HH is equivalent to an 34I?

Thank girls
    I know the feeling, that's why I love this site!

You guys can also check Bravissimo | Big Bras, Lingerie, Swimwear and Clothing for D-K cup women or figleaves.com - Bras, Panties, Swimsuits, and Full Figure Lingerie. They are all UK sites so be sure to double check to size. They have a conversion chart that might help.

#12 edssbride09

edssbride09
    • 233 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 01:10 AM

I am a 34DD and am lucky enough to have found a well-structured dress that doesn't require a bra! Provided it fits well, and you have enough support under "the girls" to hold them up you will be fine. I have gone the bustier route before and my FI said i looked like a "medieval prostitute"... so watch out you don't end up with a chin rest!

#13 Sloan

Sloan
      • 1,279 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 01:16 PM

Im "only" a 36D, but the woman who owns the bridal shop I bought my dress at figures there will be enough boning in my strapless that I wont need a bra - that would def be nice, but if not Ill probably go the bustier route....not sure where I pick one of those up though...

#14 Diana

Diana
        • 167 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 01:21 PM

I thought that I wouldn't be able to get a strapless dress just because of this. I hate strapless bras b/c they always fall down. The perfect solution is my Maggie Sottero gown. It is strapless and is has a built in corset and a lace up back. I will be able to tie it to the perfect fit and I definately don't need anything else. It is perfect.

#15 kerryjbrown

kerryjbrown
          • 672 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 02:58 PM

My Seamstress is making cups into the gown for me as I am a D. This way, I don't have to worry about lingerie lines and such as well. I was going to go no bra (as I usually do except for work) but once I found they could do this, I opted for it.

#16 FoxyBride

FoxyBride
            • 609 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 03:52 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by kerryjbrown
              My Seamstress is making cups into the gown for me as I am a D. This way, I don't have to worry about lingerie lines and such as well. I was going to go no bra (as I usually do except for work) but once I found they could do this, I opted for it.
              You go no bra with a D cup? I can't imagine! My boobs sweat like crazy and that would be so uncomfortable to me!

#17 Celina

Celina
              • Banned
              • 2,811 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 04:54 PM

I ordered a strapless/convertible bra from Bras and Swimsuits Store Specializing in Bra Sized Intimates, Swimwear, and Shapewear including Full Figure Bras and Plus Size Swimsuits

It came pretty fast and OMG - it totally holds you up. I am a DDD and was pleasantly surprised with the lift!

They only had granny white - but beggars can't be choosey!

I was happy and the girls are up in place so I can wear a strapless sun dress!
                "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users