Photo

Does anyone watch TrueBlood?

• Please log in to reply
662 replies to this topic

#571 barbiegirl_27

barbiegirl_27
  • 946 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 04:19 AM

Omg just finished book 4 last night....already have book 5 waiting! Wow, I really hope the tv show follows what happens in book 4!!!

#572 **~Jenn~**

**~Jenn~**
    • 1,236 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 03:10 PM

Originally Posted by carly 

I would get all of them, b/c I have the 8 book set and I hate that 9 and 10 are different!  I'm crazy like that, but I want them all to match!

Originally Posted by KittenHeart 

HAHA! OMG, that was my exact thought of why I should probably get them all so they matched, funny :)

Hahaha...It drives me insane that book 10 was only in hardback and I have 1-9 in paperback!! But I had to have 10 when it came out so I guess I will have 10-whenever in hardback...hahahaha

Ok ladies, books purchased, yay!!

YAY!!!!

Originally Posted by barbiegirl_27 

Omg just finished book 4 last night....already have book 5 waiting! Wow, I really hope the tv show follows what happens in book 4!!!

I loved Book 4!! :-) I hope they do tooo!!!

Married @ Dreams Cancun 06/24/09
      My Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....24-09-a-45066/Pics By Juan Navarrohttp://www.facebook.....9&l=32db696cd3

#573 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 12,151 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 01:57 PM

ok you've convinced me i need to start reading the rest of the books. maybe over the weekend. i blew thru the first 3 sooo fast on vacay!

i forgot to mention, hello naked alcide. yum.

#574 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
        • 3,103 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 08:51 AM

Ok... wow, last night's episode was shocking and amazing. Eric is sooooo effed at this point, he really took it pretty far to get back at the King, wowza!

What is with Crystal and those guys, I was thinking they were wolves but I guess not...? Also, Debbie's a wolf? Does branding her just make her a wolf or what? I'm confused by that process.

Also, are they hinting that Franklin isn't dead since he didn't turn into the bloody mush that everyone else seems to turn into?

#575 boscobel

boscobel
          • VIP Member
          • 24,213 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 09:25 AM

Good questions!  I think that this season seems to veer far off of the books, so I can only guess at some of the stuff.

Like this whole history with the king wasn't in the book; Debbie was a werefox, not a wolf; and the Franklin storyline was way different.

I was shocked at Eric too!  And kinda sad b/c I liked Talbot's little hissy fits. 

The branding didn't make Debbie a wolf, it just initiated her into their "pack".  Like a gang.  But like I said, she was a fox in the books, so they are going down a different path.

Crystal and the Hot Shot people are something, but I won't ruin it and tell you what.  But I will say that I'm not happy about them at all!  In the books Calvin is a really nice guy and not at all like I pictured him to be.  Those dudes are gross!

Ok... wow, last night's episode was shocking and amazing. Eric is sooooo effed at this point, he really took it pretty far to get back at the King, wowza!

What is with Crystal and those guys, I was thinking they were wolves but I guess not...? Also, Debbie's a wolf? Does branding her just make her a wolf or what? I'm confused by that process.

Also, are they hinting that Franklin isn't dead since he didn't turn into the bloody mush that everyone else seems to turn into?

#576 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
            • 3,103 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 09:41 AM

Ok good to know! Debbie was a fox? Like a shifter?

I shouldn't ask too many questions... my books are on the way and I'm sure things will be explained :)

#577 boscobel

boscobel
              • VIP Member
              • 24,213 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 09:44 AM

Whoops, sorry, I didn't mean to ruin anything!  I'm going to keep my trap shut and let you read the books!  I just finished 1-8 this weekend, but 9 is missing!  My sister has 10, but I can't move onto 0 until I finish 9.

#578 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
                • 3,103 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 09:52 AM

Haha, no worries! I asked so I was already treading on dangerous water :)

#579 Monique

Monique
                  • 415 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 11:30 AM

Loved last nights episode...I thought it was over for Bill and Sookie and a new start for Sookie and Alcide...(they were so close to kissing)...I really liked Talbots character and hate to see him go! What on earth is Eric going to do in efforts to avenge his family!

#580 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 12,151 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 11:48 AM

awww R.I.P. talbot! i will miss your hissy fits!

i wish alcide had been able to "flirt some sense into" sookie. damn.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users